Guy thrown out of toilets 121

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
de niro said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Did anyone else see the old fella thrown out from the toilets at 121????

He was leaning against the wall and everytime the stewards came down he shouted 'they're here again' warning the smokers about them. When I walked past for a piss 3 stewards walked towards him and said 'you smell like smoke' so the bloke says 'you smell like shit but it doesn't mean you've had one'

Anyway they fucked off and everyone was laughing, as I walked they were on their way back and he shouted 'they're here again!' Next thing 3 of them are dragging him up the stairs. There was a woman at the top of the stairs short spikey blonde hair who seemed ok with him having a laugh saying 'come with us' but the 3 blokes were pushing him along while he protested he had done nothing wrong

Looked totally out of order to me, you can't kick a bloke out for shouting that stewards are one their way

well done the stewards.

On what grounds was he ejected?

I agree what he did was wrong but surely the stewards had no right in kicking him out.

Ejected for being a prick. I'm all for it personally.

Davs 19 said:
80s Shorts said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
On what grounds was he ejected?

I agree what he did was wrong but surely the stewards had no right in kicking him out.

Ejected for being a prick. I'm all for it personally.

Seems fair enough to me.

In that case OT, Goodison an White hart lane would be empty every week. ;)

I came out of those toilets today tasting smoke in my mouth and smelling like I'd rolled about in an ashtray.

If this old guy was helping the idiots who persist on ruining my matchday experience then good on ShowSec/the stewards. Fucking cunts the lot of you smoking bastards.

I'm sick and fucking tired of going back to my seat having passively smoked for five minutes whilst emptying my bladder.

The guy sounds like a fucking dick who needs to think of better things to do at half time. But I certainly don't think what he did is an ejectable offense. I suppose he put himself in the situation for being a tool though.

danburge82 said:
The guy sounds like a fucking dick who needs to think of better things to do at half time. But I certainly don't think what he did is an ejectable offense. I suppose he put himself in the situation for being a tool though.
He will think next time about being a smokers lookout & opening his mouth.

Out of interest, how many of those delighted with this fella's ejection and forthcoming ban from the ground, stand, swear, sing songs that could be deemed to be offensive during a game?

All against ground regulations and i take it you would have no problems if the same fate awaited you at the next game?

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
baldybouncer said:
Mugatu said:
I smoke but I don't smoke in the stadium, it's 2 hours without a fag. Not fucking hard.

Good riddance you old tosser. Take your toilet smoking fuckwitts with you and then maybe I can take my kids to the bogs without them getting a lungful.

Great summarisation fellah.

It's irrelevant whether this guy was ejected from the stadium or not. There are rules that any person has to abide by in any stadium where a football match is taking place. There are stewards that enforce these rules and if you fall foul of those rules then you have to accept the consequences. It doesn't matter whether anybody whinges their bollocks off on this forum about stadium rules and regs, you ain't got a leg to stand on!!

I agree but the bloke wasn't smoking was he?

It's illegal to display a sign saying "There's a speed trap 400 yards ahead". Good riddance in my view.

However, as this is such a big problem, why can't City issue pass outs to smokers so they can smoke outside the ground and be re-admitted? Or have holding areas outside the ground, to be used by smokers. These would be accessible from inside the ground only. A bit like many places of work have smoking areas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.