Guy thrown out of toilets 121

flipmode said:
I came out of those toilets today tasting smoke in my mouth and smelling like I'd rolled about in an ashtray.

If this old guy was helping the idiots who persist on ruining my matchday experience then good on ShowSec/the stewards. Fucking cunts the lot of you smoking bastards.

I'm sick and fucking tired of going back to my seat having passively smoked for five minutes whilst emptying my bladder.

Oh my giddy aunt, you really are a one aren't you, i assume you never visited a public house or club of the night pre 1st of July 2007. Because every boozer I went in was clouded in smoke. I know it's in the past, but it's your anger and rage that just amazes me

Before you start your uptight little rant, generally the naughty smokers shouldn't have there snouts in the bogs, but they do, there's more to worry about in life than "passively smoking for five minutes." Also that's a long piss mate, I'd worry more about how much alchohol your drinking

Now take a chill pill and relax, your next exposure to passive smoking isn't till the 3rd of December

waspish said:
I know it's Tongue in cheek but You can't put weight on when someone is eating a pie next you but second hand smoke gives you cancer fact! Just have two stewards in every toilet for half a season and it will stop
No mate, you're simply missing the fucking point. Someone mentioned allowing a smoking area outside (like lots of clubs do) so no one that doesn't want to be covered in smoke, has to be.

Then a poster said City would not do that as we are bastions of athetic prowess. Hence my retort regarding beer and pies.

blueballoon said:
flipmode said:
I came out of those toilets today tasting smoke in my mouth and smelling like I'd rolled about in an ashtray.

If this old guy was helping the idiots who persist on ruining my matchday experience then good on ShowSec/the stewards. Fucking cunts the lot of you smoking bastards.

I'm sick and fucking tired of going back to my seat having passively smoked for five minutes whilst emptying my bladder.

Oh my giddy aunt, you really are a one aren't you, i assume you never visited a public house or club of the night pre 1st of July 2007. Because every boozer I went in was clouded in smoke. I know it's in the past, but it's your anger and rage that just amazes me

Before you start your uptight little rant, generally the naughty smokers shouldn't have there snouts in the bogs, but they do, there's more to worry about in life than "passively smoking for five minutes." Also that's a long piss mate, I'd worry more about how much alchohol your drinking

Now take a chill pill and relax, your next exposure to passive smoking isn't till the 3rd of December

Have you ever been in the gents at half time - they're pretty busy and you can't just walk up.

blueballoon said:
flipmode said:

Sounds like you're the one getting angry.

The rule is you can't smoke in the ground.

Kaini Industries said:
blueballoon said:
flipmode said:

But nobody cares about rules when it suits them not to.

blueballoon said:
flipmode said:

Spoken like a smoker?

why dont they install a cigi machine in the toilets they could make a binfull which will go towards the income for the club for the financial rules

SWP's back said:
waspish said:
I know it's Tongue in cheek but You can't put weight on when someone is eating a pie next you but second hand smoke gives you cancer fact! Just have two stewards in every toilet for half a season and it will stop
No mate, you're simply missing the fucking point. Someone mentioned allowing a smoking area outside (like lots of clubs do) so no one that doesn't want to be covered in smoke, has to be.

Then a poster said City would not do that as we are bastions of athetic prowess. Hence my retort regarding beer and pies.

Right ok....But we are building a sports campus so can't see city EVER having a "smoking area" so smokers will have to either dont have a fag for 2 hours or don't go to games its simple

Kaini Industries said:
blueballoon said:
flipmode said:

You also can't watch City on football streams.

I hope you never do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.