Guy thrown out of toilets 121

The Etihad Stadium is a place of sporting excellence. A large part of modern footaball is about total physical fitness. The club are building gyms and other sports facilities to create a whole campus with athletic achievement at it's heart. Somehow, cages for smokers just don't seem to fit the vision.

I dont smoke but used too god i hate those stewards especially that blond haired lesbian woman sounds a bit harsh to me

baldybouncer said:
IOWBlue said:
I feel sorry for my nine year old if this is how football support is going. He eats, sleeps and breathes City and im bringing him up to be a match going supporter. With that goes respect for others, but also that his matchday should be a laugh, with his mates, who all look after each other, and that all other City fans are roughly the same as him. The last couple of months on this forum have changed my mind. Every thread has people swearing at each other, claiming to be better than others. If someone read it for the first time, they would think we all had nothing in common except for City. The majority of my time watching City up to the last few years, was more of being with a huge extended family on matchday, but now its like an "us and them". Ive read all groups of supporters getting grief, from families, standing fans, sitting but not singing fans, singing but still under 20 year old fans, dont come from Manchester fans, and those who didnt go to York. Maybe it really is, that all we have in common is City, and 90 minutes a week, just isnt the same as when we were all from the same streets, factories, pubs, schools and background. The day i read that a Blue getting evicted for warning his mates, and is condemned, is the day that i realise we havnt got the best fans in the world. :(

What a load of sanctimonious old shit. Yes, without a shadow of a doubt we all have City in common but to state that "just isnt the same as when we were all from the same streets, factories, pubs, schools and background" is just a ridiculous generalisation. And who are you to say we don't have the best fans in the world just because the majority abide by the rules of the stadium!

Nobody can smoke in the Etihad Stadium. It's a law. If you don't like it then don't turn up. If you do turn up and smoke, then accept the consequences ... and if you're dogging out for somebody that is smoking than you're guilty by association.

Never even been in a car when its gone over the speed limit have you, or was it down to the cop shop to grass them up. Association, theres nobody alive who hasnt done it, IMO.

mammutly said:
The Etihad Stadium is a place of sporting excellence. A large part of modern footaball is about total physical fitness. The club are building gyms and other sports facilities to create a whole campus with athletic achievement at it's heart. Somehow, cages for smokers just don't seem to fit the vision.
But bars serving alcohol and pies are hugely athletic.

Good shout.

SWP's back said:
mammutly said:

Good shout.

watered down and pies contain no meat :)

de niro said:
SWP's back said:
mammutly said:

Good shout.

watered down and pies contain no meat :)
true

SWP's back said:
mammutly said:

Good shout.

When taken as part of a calorie controlled diet.

I have a strict limit as to how many calories I consume each day. According to my calculations based on my food/alcohol consumption this past seven days, in order to stay within my predetermined intake levels, I should not eat again until the Liverpool game.

The one at home.

I know it's Tongue in cheek but You can't put weight on when someone is eating a pie next you but second hand smoke gives you cancer fact! Just have two stewards in every toilet for half a season and it will stop

daveduke67 said:
SWP's back said:
mammutly said:

Good shout.

When taken as part of a calorie controlled diet.

I have a strict limit as to how many calories I consume each day. According to my calculations based on my food/alcohol consumption this past seven days, in order to stay within my predetermined intake levels, I should not eat again until the Liverpool game.

The one at home.

hahahahahhaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.