Guy who had a heart attack update

Just read the men and was saddened by the news your father has passed away our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time but at least you can take a shred of comfort knowing he died in the place he loved the most god blessx

We sit in block 308 row b seats 207/208 me and the wife and we want to wish your dad all the best in his recovery, we will be thinking of your.

Well done to the boys and girls of the ambualnce and doctors services at the ground who worked hard.

bluebandits said:
The MUEN are reporting that a man in his 70's who had a heart attack in the East Stand on Saturday has passed away. If it is your Dad, Steve , then I am truly sorry for your loss. My Daughter and I were sat behind Row m 308 and I must say it looked as if all the medical staff pulled out all the stops to save your Dad.

All the best Blue, hope you and your family will overcome this without too much heartache.
Terry& Maria

Steve, I am truly sorry for trusting our local press and putting you through any unneccessary stress regarding this article. It was my wife who pointed it out to me as I dont normalyy read from this Red shite. It has been levelled many times on here, that the MUEN are guilty of lazy journalism but this is taking the piss. I am going to write a letter of complaint to the Press Complaints Commission, for putting me in this embarrassing situation. I couldnt really give a shit that I look a fool ( I have the cv to prove it) but you and yours should not have to put up with this. Sorry again

Terry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.