Harry Kane

I wouldn't mind Grealish but if it truly means we are not in for a new striker after this deal, while Delap is also getting loaned out. I would call it unbelievable. Grealish is a luxury signing, we don't even need him. So that means we are going to play the whole season with another false 9 tactic. Hopefully the City board isn't that stupid. To spend our whole transfer bucket on just 1 player as some new report say.
You don't think the board and Pep have thought about this ?

You think a team that was 2 games away from a quadruple who won the league by 12 points and is about to improve the squad even further is now going to finish 2nd or 3rd do you?
You find it realistic with 0 strikers 1 CF and 5 wingers to win the league again? We will see who would be right.

I wouldn't mind Grealish but if it truly means we are not in for a new striker after this deal, while Delap is also getting loaned out. I would call it unbelievable. Grealish is a luxury signing, we don't even need him. So that means we are going to play the whole season with another false 9 tactic. Hopefully the City board isn't that stupid. To spend our whole transfer bucket on just 1 player as some new report say.

You find it realistic with 0 strikers 1 CF and 5 wingers winning the league again. We will see who would be right.
Well we won't see who will be right, because if you were actually a City fan you'd have watched us enough last season to know that that is exactly what we did last year, the most successful season in the history of this club

It's guessing. Just like the season we didn't replaced Kompany. I see us getting a top 2-3 spot.
Its a ridiculous amount of money I know but its an opportunity to sign a fabulous player. Pep will be able to rest Kev now and again.We've relied on him so much in the past two seasons. I must admit I'm worried about the striker situation. If it was me and we couldn't get anyone I'd keep Delap around and see if he and Jesus could do a job for us. You never know he could be a success for us. He has the ability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.