Harry Kane

Don't worry it's more likely than not we get a top striker. Khaldoon hinted as much during the end-of-season review as well as the pending loan move for Liam Delap. We simply cannot afford to go false 9 anymore we need to have a presence up top.

The report actually says it won't be viable unless there are significant sales of players

exactly so as of now he cost us 32m, added with 120m for Kane, it's a decent deal.

Spurs need a cb, Ake gets regular football and keeps the same wage, maybe with a slight increase.

Not so sure he was 4th choice last summer, Stones career looked over, no Dias, Laporte struggling for form and fitness.

It looked a great chance to establish himself at a major club.

I'll give you Stones, but by all accounts we were very transparent with him that Dias would be coming in before he signed.

The report actually says it won't be viable unless there are significant sales of players
I mean, we're looking at being close to covering Grealish with fringe sales & add ons - Martin B said as much. That'd surely be considered significant.

I wouldn't mind Grealish but if it truly means we are not in for a new striker after this deal, while Delap is also getting loaned out. I would call it unbelievable. Grealish is a luxury signing, we don't even need him. So that means we are going to play the whole season with another false 9 tactic. Hopefully the City board isn't that stupid. To spend our whole transfer bucket on just 1 player as some new report say.

I wouldn't mind Grealish but if it truly means we are not in for a new striker after this deal, while Delap is also getting loaned out. I would call it unbelievable. Grealish is a luxury signing, we don't even need him. So that means we are going to play the whole season with another false 9 tactic. Nah that's not it. I'm not expecting us to retain the title if he would be our only signing off this transfer window. Hopefully the City board isn't that stupid. To spend our whole transfer bucket on just 1 player.
If it would be unbelievable it probably isn’t true then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.