Harry Kane

So I'm sat outside at the moon watching the world go by sipping a nice San Miguel and waiting for the beautiful future ex Mrs Lee to finish having her hair coiffured reading all the loons on here giving their latest on Harry and Jack, life's quite good atm.
I’m sat outside the botanist looking at women half my age, isn’t life great :-)

It was indeed Parker

"Balotelli emerged from the bench and into the chaos that seems to be his constant companion - picking up a booking for a foul on Benoit Assou-Ekotto then escaping punishment after appearing to stamp on Scott Parker, an incident which went undetected by referee Howard Webb."
Splendid.
One of Howard Webb's finest decisions.
Forza Mario!

Changes absolutely nothing

Has already made it clear he wants to leave

And Levy is clear hes not for sale and would take close to a world record fee to change that
It does change, handing in a transfer request forces Levy into negotiations because the player loses his rights to any loyalty bonuses amongst payments he's entitled to. Not sure he'd want the best player at the club to have a season where he's not focused. Hurts your prospects too.

Sorry how is he showing this ? He’s had weeks to address a contract issue & who’s to say he won’t end up at Utd or Chelsea.

I want Kane but at what cost financially to the club & to the rest of our squad.

we probably have several players not even knowing if they are staying with us due to this Kane issue. Not good for team morale at the start of a campaign in my opinion
Dont be stupid , euros and holidays has delayed everything , he is doing his bit to force it through , this is not some teenager we are trying to buy , oh and levy is a ****

I’m sat outside the botanist looking at women half my age, isn’t life great :-)

I'm with a girl that looks half my age but with all the panache of a mature lady so it's a win win here, tho Georgous George from snatch just tried to nic her seat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.