Harry Kane

Why is everyone now acting like it's a sudden u-turn?
tenor.gif

I think he knows the two clubs aren't budging, are miles and miles apart and has to accept he isn't getting out of spurs this summer which means dialling things back.

Harry kane is England captain and I reckon he wants to break Shearers record even above winning titles and cups. He can't do that or remain national captain if he's on strike refusing to play for spurs until he gets a move.

He issues a few statements about how long he's been at spurs and his appreciation for the fans with possibly a few digs at levy mixed in and it's quickly forgotten when he scores his first goal and kisses the badge. He stays at spurs his entire career wins nothing but gets that scoring record he craves. We won't be back in for him after this summer, United might try their luck which should be a laugh.

Realistic or fuming with Levy, Charlie Kane and pissed City won't pay what Spurs want?

And the elephant that entered the room in Messi, the timing could not be worse for Kane.
Seems like psg are moving fast to secure Messi. So much chatter that they've made their offer.

Today has finally broken me regarding football transfers you need to be Alan Turing to keep up with the bluffs and double bluffs, he said this but meant this etc. I hope we get Kane if not then I hope we can get another striker maybe give Jesus the chance to be the main man this season he may be able to step outside of Kuns shadow now. I know we won playing the false nine but my gut tells me we won't be able to repeat it. Its all about opinions but I think we play better with a striker.

The two scenarios imo, are one where Kane is returning because it didn't take long to re-assure that Levy would negotiate a sale after indications that he won't listen to any offers. The second is where City have simply decided to move on, so he's returning because it's no point in trying to force any move because no one else really wants him right now or can afford him.

My take on the Kane situation is that Spurs have told him he can leave if the price is right (£160 million as quoted in the Sun?) and City won't currently meet that figure and the clubs are negotiating. If City reach the golden figure Kane will be sold imo and I don't think that figure is £160 million.

His statement today changes nothing. Lots of differing stories out there about why he hasn't been at training. All support the theory he wants to leave and come to us.
It's always felt like he'd go for ~£120m -£130m. If Levy is refusing to take that, or we're holding out at £100m, then either are being daft. Given how smooth it's gone for Grealish I don't think it us.

Interesting that Pep mentioned we were interested in Kane today, never mentions players we're after usually. Wonder if it's a message to the board that he's the player we really want even though Grealish is great as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.