Harry Kane

Not often pep declares we want someone even if he did say all clubs will want him.

Although if spurs say they aren't interested are we really going to walk away?

Sounds to me like he's trying to rebuild bridges burned earlier in the week with club and fans. Not easy, as the Neville interview and shenanigans this week make it clear he doesn't want to be there. I suspect he's too professional to strike or even not give 100% to spurs next season, but for the fans and club it'll be like taking a cheating partner back and won't be the same again imho. Realistically Kane is worth money for about two years, after which levy will certainly regret being bound in to the rest of Kane's six year deal.
I get that from his statement. However the cunts on SSN are destroying him at the moment.

I said I don't, I have said that from the start, but the "supposed bid" was just never gonna happen. Pay the price somewhere between the 2 valuations and he will go. Il always appreciate his ability and the goals but if we are all being honest, he's been an absolute tit the way he went about this. Modric, Berbatov at least had the balls to show up, Kane is in Florida sucking Brady's dick.

Seems a few players fall out with Levy. It's almost as if he may actually be the issue.

He's a dreadful chairman.

Me, and I hope City! £160m is ridiculous (assuming achievable add-ons)… I want Kane and I think we need him, but not for £160m with no sell-on value. I’d much rather we go with Jesus, Torres and Delap. I can stomach £120m, even then I hope it’s add-ons that amount to £120m, paid over 4yrs.
How can you stomach £120 but not £160, how does that £40 mill make the slightest difference to you. It may to the club, but to you me or anyone else it makes no difference.

from what pep was saying today city need to sell if we want to get another player in
pep also said 2 to 3 players want to leave and its up to the board to sort it out. i said earlier that laporte and silva have made it clear both want to move and should bring in good money around £100million. but the transfer market is on its knees and clubs just don't have the money or so they say ?

the 3rd player could be jesus and city would listen to offer if it means kane can sign
i even heard that a loan could be a option and £10million for the loan with a view to buy at £70million

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.