Harry Kane

How can you stomach £120 but not £160, how does that £40 mill make the slightest difference to you. It may to the club, but to you me or anyone else it makes no difference.
Because many blues let comments from opposition fans on social media and the vocal diarrhea coming from the mouths of the red media get to them.

Kaveh has a face that would look better on the back of your hand. Spitting poison the pair of these, got to be Spurs fans.

Dharmesh "mummy, I've got agent friends" Sheth, pathetic. Not watched SSN in ages, they're clutching at straws these days with these pair of pillocks.

Spurs fans are a different breed. Remember Sol Campbell ? Eeek
Sol was a different level of betrayal

I think whoever he signs for and he scores 100 goals and wins the CL he will always first and foremost be know as a Spurs legend

mate you can't just cut out the parts of the season where we were shit and then claim we were good, come on. one look at us last season and you could see we were a lot less clinical.
Well, I can. Because anyone who knows anything about how City play would know that the first 3 months of last season were extremely anomalous for us. No preseason, no striker, no working system. Unless you expect us to be 8th again after 12 games this season, matching Pep's worst run ever, I can safely write that spell off as an anomaly.

I've proven to you that once we got things together, we were no worse in goalscoring than any other season.

If you can find the stats for how clinical we weren't with respect to the other seasons in those final 26 games, be my guest.

City and Kane have both played their cards, Spurs / Levy's move next.

I still think the move is on behind the scenes, but both Kane and City have effectively played it down in the media to stop the circus continuing and so Kane doesn't appear to be the bad guy. City dont like high profile circus transfers, they prefer everything done quietly and in private and that's what can happen now. It will only become a circus again if Levy allows it to.

Whether the deal will happen or not I don't know, suppose it depends if Levy is willing to negotiate, which I think he is at the right price.

How can you stomach £120 but not £160, how does that £40 mill make the slightest difference to you. It may to the club, but to you me or anyone else it makes no difference.

i said that kane at £160million is crazy and just go and get haaland

for me kane is £110 million tops ? even if you put add-ons with targets i would not get anywhere near £160million
haaland is for sale next season at £67million so just offer them the £100million and the add-ons now and i think they sell him

They've beaten us a few times - notably in the CL - and the fact is that they don't need to be as good as us to be our rivals, they just need play against us competitively, which they do, so lets not get giddy and start braggarding like dippers eh?

We've not always played at this level and we should remember that and stay humble because it's rerspectful and the dignified thing to do.
Just having a bit of fun :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.