Harry Kane

Trying to decide if this sarcastic humour.

I will add in the fact that I couldn't give a fuck about Brazil and only what he does in our shirt, the fact is, he is nearly on a par with Tevez in the goal/games ratio and if that makes some weird people think he is a shit striker then that is all on you, er I mean them.
Jesus isn't a quarter of the player Tevez was.

You'd have to be dreaming or on strong LSD to even imagine that he's anywhere near as good as Tevez.

I think it's likely he has. Torres has demonstrated a flair for scoring and being in the right place at the right time, for both City and Spain.
Torres is a great young talent. He's the new kid on the block, putting pressure on the big names at club and international level. He'll be developed as the back up to (hopefully) Kane over the season.
Jesus has been a 'nearly man' at City for four seasons. Sadly, he's never really broken through in the PL and isn't as highly rated outside City as many fans may like to think.
Torres is the future... That pushes Jesus further back than he needs to be at this stage of his career. A move would do him no harm whatsoever, and he probably knows that.
So I don't want to get this wrong and reply to something you've not said. Has Torres overtaken Jesus as far as your concerned? Or is it your opinion that he's actually surpassed Jesus in the team already (basically Pep feels the same too)?

Jesus isn't a quarter of the player Tevez was.

You'd have to be dreaming or on strong LSD to even imagine that he's anywhere near as good as Tevez.

Ah, it must be another stat that lies then, you're right he is plainly shit and has been outrageously lucky to score the amount he has done in his time here, no doubt all tap-ins like Sterlings.

Utterly ridiculous or a post filled with so much bias it is untrue.
What bias?
I've no problem with Jesus as a player. He's just not been the success at City that many people seem to think.
He's a decent player who isn't quite good enough for the top level of the PL in my opinion, and Torres looks a better prospect.
No bias whatsoever. Jesus would benefit from a move. Simple as that.

I really am hoping we manage to get Kane, I think it boils down to how much we value getting him quickly, are we hoping to get him for lowest possible price or as fast as possible? Personally I think its gor to be worth a fair few million to get him ASAP so he can integrate and learn before we play a competitive game rather than waiting until deadline day and paying the lower price.

What bias?
I've no problem with Jesus as a player. He's just not been the success at City that many people seem to think.
He's a decent player who isn't quite good enough for the top level of the PL in my opinion, and Torres looks a better prospect.
No bias whatsoever. Jesus would benefit from a move. Simple as that.
that bias you have just typed there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.