Harry Kane

We're lucky to have owners who don't have to run the club on debt.

The majority of clubs are running on debt. They wouldn't exist without incurring debt. The fact that City don't have to manage debt doesn't mean that other clubs can't.

Spurs knew exactly what they were getting into when they invested in the ground. It's a long term arrangement and that will have been covered in great detail. The only 'unknown/unexpected' factor was covid, and that has impacted on every club.

As much as many on here would like to think otherwise, I am quite sure that Spurs will not be overly concerned by the existing level of debt.
You are my favourite poster on here!

Got a sneaking suspicion that the taste of CL final left a bitter sweet taste and a hunger for more, I think we'll go all out for Kane and make the finances work. Just my 10 cents.
Ten cents won’t cover it mate. We’ll all have to chip in a little more than that if Levy doesn’t budge

I think if the club ask Pep if he needs Kane, and Pep is a 100% certain we need him, then the club will bring him in. They have always backed Peps judgement in the market, I can’t see that changing with Kane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.