Harry Kane

Jesus unfortunately was let down by an off year last year and his reputation has tanked on here as a result. Bernardo got picked more for his incredible possession retention against counter attacking sides which led people to assume Jesus was garbage. But his underlying numbers from 17/18 right through to 19/20 were far better than he gets credit for. Even lending into 20/21 many of these still ring true.

Great goal per game ratio or goal/90 min. Incredible xG (let down by finishing as always). Top percentile forward in the league at receiving progressive passes (ahead of Aguero, Kane, Firmino etc). Covers more ground than most strikers. Top percentile defensive forward. Top percentile forward at playing passes under pressure in high areas. Makes more dribbles, passes, and progressive runs than almost any other forward. Makes more shot creating actions than most forwards.

Admittedly, some stats come from playing for City. But his numbers suggest that he's no mug.

i feel like this saga will be slow and boring unlike the Grealish one, which moved quickly.

why do people have a problem with Jesus? he's not bad. infact he's actually good as a winger. not a striker.
Better than Sterling, Foden, Grealish...?
That's his competition on the left of midfield and attack.
He's a good lad, but following good early days, he's failed to stake his claim in any position and has fallen short of the level expected to be a first choice at City.
The lad needs and deserves a fresh start.

What for having a different opinion than you or for asking you to prove your false accusation?
Neither. I'm happy to listen to differing opinions but not from passive aggressive people who go as far as to compare Jesus with Tevez.

I may well be wrong, but in my humble opinion, you're either a wum or intoxicated.

Goodbye.

Both are hard-working strikers that run their legs off for the team and have a very similar scoring record but one of them doesn't take penalties.

Yeah absolutely moronic.
Don’t bother mate your wasting your breathe with some on here, Torres scores a hat trick at the back end of the season, and he’s suddenly better than Jesus, ycmiu

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.