Harry Kane

This was never going to be an easy deal, but I think the fact we don’t seem to have even entertained messi suggests that Kane is still very much our man and we’re confident it will happen.

Don’t know if it’s been suggested but maybe Kane had not turned back up to Spurs this week with the hope that this deal would have gone through swiftly. However that’s not been the case and with the season fast approaching, whether he stays at Spurs or not, he knows he needs to train and build up some fitness.

Still very confident Kane will be a city player soon, think we’ll most likely see some players leave first and Spurs will make a signing or two before any deal goes through, spurs also definitely want to avoid Kane being available to play against them next weekend.

He's probably already fallen behind Torres as a striker, and I would expect Delap to be in Pep's plans for Carabao / early round FA Cup matches.
He has little to no chance of getting many games i(n what I see as his best position) on the left of attack being light years behind Foden, Sterling and Grealish.
If Jesus is happy with that, he's not the pro I thought he was. Regular football would do his career a world of good.
Utterly ridiculous or a post filled with so much bias it is untrue.

There’s no remotely decent Brazilian centre forwards in the world, that’s the only reason he gets a game for Brazil
Trying to decide if this sarcastic humour.

I will add in the fact that I couldn't give a fuck about Brazil and only what he does in our shirt, the fact is, he is nearly on a par with Tevez in the goal/games ratio and if that makes some weird people think he is a shit striker then that is all on you, er I mean them.

I think it's likely he has. Torres has demonstrated a flair for scoring and being in the right place at the right time, for both City and Spain.
Torres is a great young talent. He's the new kid on the block, putting pressure on the big names at club and international level. He'll be developed as the back up to (hopefully) Kane over the season.
Jesus has been a 'nearly man' at City for four seasons. Sadly, he's never really broken through in the PL and isn't as highly rated outside City as many fans may like to think.
Torres is the future... That pushes Jesus further back than he needs to be at this stage of his career. A move would do him no harm whatsoever, and he probably knows that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.