Dont see why any city fan would panic
Grealish ,foden , kdb gundogan ,silva
Mahrez , sterling torres, palmer, edoze,
Fern, rodri, lavia , doyle
Cancello, walker, , zinchenko, mendy,
Stones, dias, ake laporte , sandler
Steffen, ederson
Pretty shit isnt it we are doomed!

Honestly don't think the statement today changes much IMO.

Think they were very clear at the start of the week that this was a strike and that he wanted to leave to join Grealish at city.

I assume that both parties would like this to end as amicable possible. This way it can be seen that Kane forced the move and spurs didn't want to sell him and that their tough stance was enough to force him into a apology and back into training, but ultimately the money on offer was too much to refuse for a player that didn't want to be there.

There has no doubt been a lot said behind closed doors behind kane and spurs.

City wouldn't still be at the table if they didn't think a deal was there to be done, unfortunately for some people on here, this doesn't look like it will be done quickly and will most likely go down to the last few days.

Neither. I'm happy to listen to differing opinions but not from passive aggressive people who go as far as to compare Jesus with Tevez.

I may well be wrong, but in my humble opinion, you're either a wum or intoxicated.

Goodbye.
I am neither so you better block me and I'll remind you that you dropped the passive aggressive comment about not being on the same wavelength as yourself but you meant it in a little bit of a disparaging way really, we both know this.

So, I am still waiting for you to produce my quote that said Jesus was better than Tevez like you accused me of suggesting.

Like I said to the other dimwit, fancy comparing two hard working City strikers with similar goal records that played for the club I support, man, what was I thinking.

'Goodbye' lol

Dont see why any city fan would panic
Grealish ,foden , kdb gundogan ,silva
Mahrez , sterling torres, palmer, edoze,
Fern, rodri, lavia , doyle
Cancello, walker, , zinchenko, mendy,
Stones, dias, ake laporte , sandler
Steffen, ederson
Pretty shit isnt it we are doomed!
Put a block on the Delap loan deal too.

Put a block on the Delap loan deal too.
He is not going to get much game time, it is better for him to go out and play weekly. Jesus would be our first choice striker if no one comes then we have ferran, sterling and other midfielders

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.