Harry Kane

He is not going to get much game time, it is better for him to go out and play weekly. Jesus would be our first choice striker if no one comes then we have ferran, sterling and other midfielders
If no one comes in then he should stay, he’s a striker and will get enough game time.

Dont see why any city fan would panic
Grealish ,foden , kdb gundogan ,silva
Mahrez , sterling torres, palmer, edoze,
Fern, rodri, lavia , doyle
Cancello, walker, , zinchenko, mendy,
Stones, dias, ake laporte , sandler
Steffen, ederson
Pretty shit isnt it we are doomed!
Bless you for including mendy. He appreciates that.

I am less optimistic now , it seems like Daniel Levy is sticking in his 150 Million Pound Valuation

Honestly don't think the statement today changes much IMO.

Think they were very clear at the start of the week that this was a strike and that he wanted to leave to join Grealish at city.

I assume that both parties would like this to end as amicable possible. This way it can be seen that Kane forced the move and spurs didn't want to sell him and that their tough stance was enough to force him into a apology and back into training, but ultimately the money on offer was too much to refuse for a player that didn't want to be there.

There has no doubt been a lot said behind closed doors behind kane and spurs.

City wouldn't still be at the table if they didn't think a deal was there to be done, unfortunately for some people on here, this doesn't look like it will be done quickly and will most likely go down to the last few days.
Spot on, Villa’s response to losing their best player has been a proactive one, the three players they’ve just signed would improve Spurs no end. Levy is under all sorts of pressure to get this right, he only wins out if Kane stays, scores 30 goals & they win a trophy, going off recent history that’s very unlikely. If he’s smart he’ll be lining up his ducks & pulling the trigger now, the clocks ticking, every man & his dog knows he’s spending the Kane money already (Romero) I’d say we’re about £20M apart but a deal will be done, otherwise I see teams like Villa finishing above Spurs & that doesn’t bode well for Levy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.