Harry Kane

For me I would like to see Torres get some game time as a Striker in the early season games. Something tells me he could surprise us all and potentially save the club a fortune. Maybe the same could apply with Jesus. He is due a good season.
I don’t want to see Levy shaft our club with his ridiculous transfer demands for Kane.
Torres is intriguing. So is Delap. Both might be the answer. Torres does not look like a centre-forward and yet when he plays as a centre-forward he scores goals. I think he is going to be an exceptional player but is he ready? We can't rely on him.

I wish we had a reliable window on what City are doing and thinking about because it is very intriguing. I am more relaxed than most windows because this imo is City's best ever squad and there are a lot of advantages to playing without a striker. We do though start the season without Foden which is a massive miss. He is our main goal threat imo

It was always going to be a long saga with Levy.

He bides his time because unexpected things can happen. With Berbatov, who would have expected ADUG to take over City and match the asking price on the last day of the window?

Who really expected Messi to become available suddenly? That could have derailed this if he'd wanted City.

If this closes I expect it to be on 31st August.
They've just signed that centre back for 45m and people say they're skint. 70m spent so far would suggest they're very flush or they know Kane is going

Torres is intriguing. So is Delap. Both might be the answer. Torres does not look like a centre-forward and yet when he plays as a centre-forward he scores goals. I think he is going to be an exceptional player but is he ready? We can't rely on him.

I wish we had a reliable window on what City are doing and thinking about because it is very intriguing. I am more relaxed than most windows because this imo is City's best ever squad and there are a lot of advantages to playing without a striker. We do though start the season without Foden which is a massive miss. He is our main goal threat imo
And De Bruyne mate, thank god we did sign Grealish

The hate is high from rival fans, more so than ever before, and if we do sign Kane it will go off the scale. Thick skins needed for away matches next season boys and girls
Yep. I can see trouble. Journalists 'joking' about ankle-breaking. it will spill-over. I like the edge though. Our games will be Cup-Finals home and away more so than ever.

I’m sure it’s already covered but that statement from Harry, the way I read it, there’s a good chance that it’s a dig at Spurs as much as it is an attempt to keep fans onside.

Is it a move to fall out with the club even more? I bet internally they are seething about that statement if he was due back on Monday. Falls short of contradicting them completely because they’ve not said anything publicly I don’t think but some of the reports must have got info from somewhere. It took him a while to post it too.

He cites the fans in the elements of his message that are positive from a Spurs point of view. ‘I wouldn’t do anything to jepersise relationship with the fans’, but with the club is a different matter.

Let’s see. After Pep’s comments and the feeling on here that negotiations aren’t going well, Harry will seemingly have to start moving things his end one way or another
How much is his transfer request fee? Perhaps if Kane is willing to waver it and risk upsetting the Spurs fan base there is enough wiggle room to negotiate a late deadline day settlement with Levy? Doubtful though because it’s probably not enough and the player would look hypocritical after that statement.

Still hopeful this can happen, but irks a bit that a lot of people jumped on @SuperSilva21 when he said there were problems well before anyone else was reporting it. Sometimes there’s a weird urge on here to just outright dismiss information that is given in good faith.
Probably something to do with post counts, which is probably true most of the time, as other teams fans joining to add their opinions or wum, we all got to start somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.