Harry Kane

Frankly I find it extraordinarily that a £billion dollar club like City are relying on an alleged third party gentleman’s agreement to buy a £100m asset.

And you call Spurs amateurs…
I find it extraordinary that so many of your best players over the years want to force a move out of there. Shame really

Seeing the Grealish sale seems clubs in premier don’t like selling there players to us and they even looked at trying to offload him to the scum or Madrid!

Now you can see how this Kane transfer is hard! I posted few days ago about Levy would get an ovation back slapping from the majority of clubs chairman when spurs goes away to these clubs if he doesn’t sell Kane to us!

When he goes to a club that doesn't treat him like the second coming the moment he walks through the door, only to use him as a back up striker.

His next move will make him a better player as expectations won't be as high.
True but it’s been a few years hasn’t it. When he came we didn’t look great under pep so added pressure that he was somehow the answer to the problems at that point.

Maybe less pressure, more game time will see him thrive. Maybe playing in a lesser team creating less will might prove he’s just not up to scratch. Who knows. Wish him the best either way

Frankly I find it extraordinarily that a £billion dollar club like City are relying on an alleged third party gentleman’s agreement to buy a £100m asset.

And you call Spurs amateurs…
Your captain/best player wants to fuck off and leave you. Lol.

Seeing the Grealish sale seems clubs in premier don’t like selling there players to us and they even looked at trying to offload him to the scum or Madrid!

Now you can see how this Kane transfer is hard! I posted few days ago about Levy would get an ovation back slapping from the majority of clubs chairman when spurs goes away to these clubs if he doesn’t sell Kane to us!
Not entirely true , Villa were trying to get an auction going between two or three clubs which they were perfectly entitled to do once City had bid £100 million

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.