Harry Kane

You are trying to track football transfers through the media. A mistake. We don't know what City's true intentions are. That is the intrigue.
We are simply trying to get the player we want at the lowest possible price, it's called negotiation.

And I am sure if the club genuinely felt that Spurs did not want to sell, we would have walked away long ago.

Frankly I find it extraordinarily that a £billion dollar club like City are relying on an alleged third party gentleman’s agreement to buy a £100m asset.

And you call Spurs amateurs…
Did...did you just call City, arguably the best run club in football, amateurs? Is it any wonder rival fans get so much shit when they come on here

It's probably moving that fast because he wants PSG and the fact he doesn't have a club.

I hope your right mate about Kane we do need a forward. If it's true what Pep said about 3 or 4 wanting to leave and we only sign Grealish we haven't improved.

I think it’s pretty difficult to improve a side that won the league and got to a champions league final. One or two players could make a difference though

Frankly I find it extraordinarily that a £billion dollar club like City are relying on an alleged third party gentleman’s agreement to buy a £100m asset.

No one knows what is happening or is true.

Only people who said he was on strike are serial bullshitters on the internet, kaval and Fabrizio + the mirror and SSN.

None of our English or Brasilian players have returned yet to training, they are due back Monday, Grealish returned to villa because the deal was done and so had to iron things out.

Don't believe a word anyone says unless it it the club or player involved, Kane said his piece, spurs have said nowt about his return date only he isn't for sale and Pep has laid out our position, everything else is gossip and conjecture.

As it stands he plays for you and will do until we get told different, just be happy about it.

Last edited:
Personally looking forward to our amateurs adding another trophy to our recent haul today

Kane or not we are wonderful to watch with the best manager we have ever had ( sorry Bobby Manc) with owners we could only have dreamed of

I think you will find we are valued nearer 5billion dollars, actually.

Anyway, crack on.....

I think it’s pretty difficult to improve a side that won the league and got to a champions league final. One or two players could make a difference though

Imo signing Kane improves us alot especially with Grealish, Foden and De Bruyne assisting him. If it's only Grealish we have signed at the end of this and we lose at least 2 players we haven't really improved. Just my opinion mate.

I can’t see the move happening. Levy has form, he’s completely dispassionate about the players in these situations. It’ll be his valuation or no deal. If Levy’s figure is 150-160 million, I don’t believe we’ll go anywhere near that.

levy is in a good situation either way. If Kane goes it’ll be for the full asking price. If Kane stays then the narrative is already out that Kane is stirring for a move and behaving unreasonably. If Kane has a bad season at Spurs it’ll be blamed on him not wanting to be at Spurs and having a bad attitude if he had a good season everyone will say Levy was right not to sell etc.

I think Pep summed it up. If Spurs will negotiate there may be a deal if they don’t there won’t and the chances of Levy negotiating are very low IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.