Harry Kane

If I were a bookie, my odds would be 1/5 to stay at Spurs and 16’s to join us.

I’d probably be bankrupt in a week.
It will take a huge jump to go from £75m plus player to the level required to get Kane and we're not negotiating with Spurs so we'd have to completely reassess this for it to come back to life. In its favour is that there is nothing else obvious, and City might fall back on Shekh Mansour. Why not? it would pay for itself many times over. If ever there is a case of speculating to accumulate this is it. I would love Kane at City but so far it does not seem to me like a real goer.

Frankly I find it extraordinarily that a £billion dollar club like City are relying on an alleged third party gentleman’s agreement to buy a £100m asset.

And you call Spurs amateurs…
What?

The only one relying on that is Kane and his brother, they have seriously messed up if it's not in writing.

What on earth have City got to do with that?

I have a feeling that **** Levy is purposely leaving this until the last minute, but my gut feeling is this is going to get done. Why? Because Levy doesn’t want to reinvest the money. Kane moves at deadline day and then he could come up with the answer of ‘it was too close to the deadline we couldn’t buy anyone’. Seriously, assuming he sells Kane for 130-150M, do you see him reinvesting 100M on new players? No chance.

Frankly I find it extraordinarily that a £billion dollar club like City are relying on an alleged third party gentleman’s agreement to buy a £100m asset.

And you call Spurs amateurs…
You are trying to track football transfers through the media. A mistake. We don't know what City's true intentions are. That is the intrigue.

Just a thought but if a club leaves a player high and dry after he tries to force a move... that club could be marked by players/agents as untrustworthy?

It would hinder the club getting certain players in the future?

I have a feeling that **** Levy is purposely leaving this until the last minute, but my gut feeling is this is going to get done. Why? Because Levy doesn’t want to reinvest the money. Kane moves at deadline day and then he could come up with the answer of ‘it was too close to the deadline we couldn’t buy anyone’. Seriously, assuming he sells Kane for 130-150M, do you see him reinvesting 100M on new players? No chance.
But we have bid £75m + a player. It's not Spurs who are leaving this to the last minute. It's us. Or so it appears. Not wise to be definite. I don't think Spurs want to sell Kane. I think they should but that's their look out.

What happens if Kane doesn't happen, do we go false 9 again for one more season and then secure Haaland

That could be a likely scenario, but for myself we would need something in place prior to say haaland will sign

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.