Harry Kane

I don’t understand why spurs fans seemingly are celebrating keeping a player who doesn’t even want to play for your club after turning down in excess of £120 million which could greatly improve your team. The smart move is to take the money and invest in the squad which is why eventually I think it gets done.

No wonder levy continues to take the piss with ticket prices etc the spurs fans seemingly are happy to take victories from the board room rather than the pitch.

Lewis is in his late eighties, doesn’t like or understand football, it is unlikely he would negotiate a deal but I agree it would be helpful if your chairman did reach out to him. And I am sure he would explain that he would like your chairman to speak to Levy. Of course your Chairman might think that talking to Levy is below him but that is why the deal is in trouble. I repeat the onus is on you to kiss Levy’s ring. Not the other way round.
You really chat some shit....but no more than I would expect from jumped up Spuds fans

I don’t understand why spurs fans seemingly are celebrating keeping a player who doesn’t even want to play for your club after turning down in excess of £120 million which could greatly improve your team. The smart move is to take the money and invest in the squad which is why eventually I think it gets done.

No wonder levy continues to take the piss with ticket prices etc the spurs fans seemingly are happy to take victories from the board room rather than the pitch.
To be fair their pitch victories are few and far between.

60 years since they won a title, 60 years

And these amazing titles
  • Ipswich Hospital Charity Cup Winners: 1951/1952 (joint)
  • Costa Del Sol Tournament Winners: 1965, 1966
  • Nolia Cup (Sweden) Winners: 1977
  • Japan Cup Winners: 1979
  • Sun International Challenge Trophy (Swaziland) Winners: 1983
  • Peace Cup (Korea) Winners: 2005
  • Vodacom Challenge (South Africa) Winners: 2007
  • Feyenoord Jubileum Tournament (Holland) Winners: 2008
  • Barclays Asia Trophy (China) Winners: 2009

They only problem I can see here is that you're still posting on this Board and are on the wind up. There's a good reason I'm not a Mod as you'd have been gone after that post you arrogant Southern tosser.
I'm pretty sure the mods are busy catching up on Love Island because that **** has gotten away with murder for weeks now with his snide digs.

Frankly I find it extraordinarily that a £billion dollar club like City are relying on an alleged third party gentleman’s agreement to buy a £100m asset.

And you call Spurs amateurs…

We dont need to sell players to help to pay off debts

How much debt do Spurs have?

The £1.2billion stadium saddled the club with debt of more than £600million but was supposed to quickly pay itself off through groundbreaking match-day revenues and events including NFL games and concerts. Spurs briefly reaped the rewards of the project, collecting nearly £6m per full-capacity match last season.9 Apr 2021

City fans excitement stretch to Grealish and potentially Kane in record breaking deals then a season of challenging for titles with the opportunity to win one today.

Spurs fans excitement stretch to keeping their star player against his will and turning down £100m for him.

There’s levels to this supporting lark.

We dont need to sell players to help to pay off debts

How much debt do Spurs have?

The £1.2billion stadium saddled the club with debt of more than £600million but was supposed to quickly pay itself off through groundbreaking match-day revenues and events including NFL games and concerts. Spurs briefly reaped the rewards of the project, collecting nearly £6m per full-capacity match last season.9 Apr 2021
With all that debt,
Martin Lewis is your man!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.