Harry Kane

The issue is not what you or I think of these people. What matters is Levy. And, I give you this - allegedly, Levy will only speak to the chairman when doing these deals. Now maybe you think that is arrogant and City won’t be dictated to but the onus is on you to make Levy happy. Not the other way round.

Not really.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Napoleon Bonaparte

Bet ya can't wait for those glorious European nights under the lights....

b4aa627f621f10627caa7ef2e8544e7c.jpg

Enjoy the Europa Conference League you bunch of no hopers.

Where the fuck is FC Shakhter Karagandy anyways?

I don’t understand why spurs fans seemingly are celebrating keeping a player who doesn’t even want to play for your club after turning down in excess of £120 million which could greatly improve your team. The smart move is to take the money and invest in the squad which is why eventually I think it gets done.

No wonder levy continues to take the piss with ticket prices etc the spurs fans seemingly are happy to take victories from the board room rather than the pitch.

How is this a victory for their boardroom ? 8-}

Exactly my point, until your Chairman gets on the phone, there is no chance of this happening. Levy won’t talk to the other no hopers.

Listen mate I know your club is just a big pyramid with Levy at the top but well-run teams don't work like that. There's plenty of people involved in City transfers.

So where are we now, is he joining Spurs pre season today, right?

8 days until we kick of PL against Spurs.

Highly unlikely that this deal can be closed off by that time. so its deffo a saga until the last week of the window most likely.

Spurs started to spend some money in the meantime (42m GBP, Romero, defender), and certainly looking at striker options too in case Kane is sold.

what we do not know is what will be our next bid and what is Levy asking. Kane and his agent unfortunately was much more dumb than Grealish whose team did insert the written clause of 100m, while that fool Charlie Kane was happy with a "you sign this 6 year contract but dont worry if a big offer comes we easily let you go, but to be clear this wont be put into the clauses, just trust our word on this".

Just had a call from the ticket office asking if i want to last minute tickets to the Charity Shield. I told them they were taking the mick and until Khaldoon gets on the phone and asks me himself they can shove off.

He's calling me back within the hour apparently but he better get a shift on or I'll not make it to Wembley in time

Just had a call from the ticket office asking if i want to last minute tickets to the Charity Shield. I told them they were taking the mick and until Khaldoon gets on the phone and asks me himself they can shove off.

He's calling me back within the hour apparently but he better get a shift on or I'll not make it to Wembley in time
Right scumbag trying to sell you a ticket to a competition that stopped existing 20 years ago

How is this a victory for their boardroom ? 8-}
Because they told the big bad Manchester City to go away and they kept their main man. A lot can’t seem to understand that it may actually be more beneficial for them to put their egos aside and do the deal so they can invest themselves in key areas. Instead they choose to suck off levy and say what a great businessman he is

So where are we now, is he joining Spurs pre season today, right?

8 days until we kick of PL against Spurs.

Highly unlikely that this deal can be closed off by that time. so its deffo a saga until the last week of the window most likely.

Spurs started to spend some money in the meantime (42m GBP, Romero, defender), and certainly looking at striker options too in case Kane is sold.

what we do not know is what will be our next bid and what is Levy asking. Kane and his agent unfortunately was much more dumb than Grealish whose team did insert the written clause of 100m, while that fool Charlie Kane was happy with a "you sign this 6 year contract but dont worry if a big offer comes we easily let you go, but to be clear this wont be put into the clauses, just trust our word on this".
Think he is having a test today and then assuming that is clear comes back Monday. Could be wrong though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.