Harry Kane

I’ve never quite got the mentality of wanting to keep hold of players who don’t want to be at your club. Bernardo is one of my favourite players but if he wants to go we should do everything we can to facilitate a move and wish him well. Kane clearly wants to leave and his motivation is correct because he wants to win things, I don’t see the positives from a Spurs fans perspective of holding him back to play in an average team with zero chance of winning the big trophies. Sell him, use the cash to rebuild, and be happy for him if he manages to fulfill his ambitions. I guarantee keeping him will not end well as supporters and players will know he doesn’t want to be there so hardly a conducive atmosphere for a successful season.

Exactly my point, until your Chairman gets on the phone, there is no chance of this happening. Levy won’t talk to the other no hopers.

You've been watching too many "Karen" videos on YouTube, they always scream for the authorities.

It never ends well....

images

For them.

Just had a call from the ticket office asking if i want to last minute tickets to the Charity Shield. I told them they were taking the mick and until Khaldoon gets on the phone and asks me himself they can shove off.

He's calling me back within the hour apparently but he better get a shift on or I'll not make it to Wembley in time

Sorry Mr Belfry... my fault... he couldn't call you back straight away as he was talking to me about possibly signing my grandson to be (expected Jan 2022).

JJ

Frankly I find it extraordinarily that a £billion dollar club like City are relying on an alleged third party gentleman’s agreement to buy a £100m asset.

And you call Spurs amateurs…
Does that include our 'amateur' silverware?

Bloody hell, discussing silverware with a Spuds fan. What's am I thinking?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.