Harry Kane

I would expect this to get done after the 15th for close enough to the 160 mil.
For absolutely no reason at all i don't think we would go north of 120m. We may do but i just don't see it. If it is correct Levy is at 160m or nothing i think we will be giving Messi's situation much more consideration.

Whatever happens our suits will be busy af for the next few days.

Ok, your debt is manageable but your first two statements are that Romero is a Loan with obligation to buy and that Kane not going anywhere. You haven’t addressed them in your reply so you are back tracking.
Romero is a loan with option to buy confirmed by the club, same deal as the goalkeeper we’ve brought in from Atalanta, and Kane ive said on this many times it doesn’t look like city are prepared to pay what levy wants , which is why Kane is trying to get back in the fans good graces .

Romero is a loan with option to buy confirmed by the club, same deal as the goalkeeper we’ve brought in from Atalanta, and Kane ive said on this many times it doesn’t look like city are prepared to pay what levy wants , which is why Kane is trying to get back in the fans good graces .
Will he get back in the fans good books ?
If not the first game will be a hoot

£160mill is Levy's buyout clause. There's not a chance City will pay that for Kane. Either Levy drops that figure and meets City at a figure both sides can agree on, or City walk away. I no Levy won't be arsed, but Kane certainly will be. And that's Levy's problem going forward.

Why what has Kane said then?
Edit: Sorry just seen it on BBC Sport

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.