Harry Kane

For absolutely no reason at all i don't think we would go north of 120m. We may do but i just don't see it. If it is correct Levy is at 160m or nothing i think we will be giving Messi's situation much more consideration.

Whatever happens our suits will be busy af for the next few days.

I'm not convinced we have a plan B, so if a couple of additional first team players leave, even on loans I think we go all in for Kane and the way Pep was speaking I think outgoing deals will be done.

Will he get back in the fans good books ?
If not the first game will be a hoot
I don't think he will ever be viewed the way he was, was worshipped by all spurs fans, he's pretty much ruined his legendary status at the club.

Wanting to move to City is perfectly understandable for all fans, but the manner of which he's gone about it, the neville interview before the season had even ended and then going on strike, leaves a really bitter taste, nobody expected that of Kane.

I expect a very tense atmosphere when he does play his first game back at the lane

Incredible the level of disrespect and indignity you can tolerate from your *club captain* when you're a small club. you hate to see it

The problem is levy. He's going to lose you lot close to £120m. He thinks he can screw city for what he wants but we've pulled out of many a deal in the past.

He's going to be left with a player who doesn't want to be at spurs. He'll be seen as Kane imprisoner holding him to ransom.
No wonder he can't wait to get out if this wanker is a sample of their support

keep lowballing this insignificant club.

They are only relevant when selling to a bigger club.

Imagine your golden boy wanting out because as a football club you are not competitive.

It’s no wonder Spurs fans are in meltdown. Take it easy on them lads. As long as they compete with the Scousers for the net spend cup sponsored by Halifax it’s all ok in their little world. Maybe just maybe they won’t need to furlough anymore working class staff.

Shitstain of a club

Romero is a loan with option to buy confirmed by the club, same deal as the goalkeeper we’ve brought in from Atalanta, and Kane ive said on this many times it doesn’t look like city are prepared to pay what levy wants , which is why Kane is trying to get back in the fans good graces .
Hmmm, something seems a bit fishy about that deal. Lots of media outlets including the bbc state it was a £47 million purchase, many hours later said the clubs say it is a loan with a guaranteed purchase further down the line. I guess that means you are deferring the Kane transfer money until it is in the bank…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.