Harry Kane

keep lowballing this insignificant club.

They are only relevant when selling to a bigger club.

Imagine your golden boy wanting out because as a football club you are not competitive.

It’s no wonder Spurs fans are in meltdown. Take it easy on them lads. As long as they compete with the Scousers for the net spend cup sponsored by Halifax it’s all ok in their little world. Maybe just maybe they won’t need to furlough anymore working class staff.

Shitstain of a club
Imagine agreeing with your golden boy that he can leave in a year because they are not competitive and then going back on your word

Frankly I find it extraordinarily that a £billion dollar club like City are relying on an alleged third party gentleman’s agreement to buy a £100m asset.

And you call Spurs amateurs…
wtf ? you have the fucking audacity to come here and puke shit like that ?
mods must’ve taken bribe to keep this **** here protected.

Anything over around £130m to me is an extreme over pay. I know people say “not my money” or say things like but “why does it matter”. Well frankly it does matter for city as a club going forward. A £130m fee with most likely £350k in wages over 5 years would equal a £44.2m hit in expenses per year for city. That would equal to about 9% of our revenue per year if our revenue was around the ~500m. For FFP reasons and future proofing future upgrades that is a huge gamble to put in 1 player.
Kane's cost would work out at £34m per season gross over the length of his 5 year contract. If he's banging in 30 - 35 goals per season, what's the problem with that?

Well. Back on planet earth City are outraged because Spurs won’t sell at £100m because Kane’s brother says that how much he is worth and City think an alleged gentleman’s agreement supersedes a contract. The problem is you. Not us.

No wonder Levy won’t talk to you lot until you get some grown ups involved.
Spurs are dog muck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.