Harry Kane

I can. I think we are confident because if push comes to shove, we'll end up at their estimate. With a caveat that 10% (or so) is paid via add-ons.

No. He doesn't. We are the champions of England, the richest club in the world, with the best manager in the world, and world class players desperate to come here. Spurs are the ones who's best player desperately wants out, are drowning in debt, and have a mid table manager in charge. Spurs could keep an unhappy player and they'll still be shit. Levy and Paraticci have a massive rebuild on their hands and no cash to do it. Kane is their most valuable asset but will depreciate very quickly, as he will be touching 30 soon and is unlikely to want to sign a new deal at Spurs.

He's already on strike. He's already done that Neville interview. I would expect a public statement is in the pipeline.
Has he been in work today ?

Mbappe will cost less. I don't get the point
Kane is rated at £108m and Spurs want £160m

Mbappe is rated at £144m so just imagine how much Paris would want. The same uprise would make Mbappe £241m.

Exactly my point, until your Chairman gets on the phone, there is no chance of this happening. Levy won’t talk to the other no hopers.
We have a acquisition board who handle ALL MCFC transfers. Again, who told you that Levy on speaks to Chairmen? Or are you AGAIN dressing up rumours & your personal opinion as fact? :-|

Even if this was true, what we gonna do, kidnap him and force him to play for us?
I wrote the same thing yesterday. Real Madrid 2021 is not Real Madrid of Ronaldo Bale and Benzema who won 4 CL in 5 years. Real can not win the Champions League with their current squad, the Spanish league is no longer as prestigious and strong as it was with Ronaldo and Messi. Real have huge debt so I don't see more WC players join, Zidane is not there. Why would he prefer to play there rather than in City?

Exactly my point, until your Chairman gets on the phone, there is no chance of this happening. Levy won’t talk to the other no hopers.
I think we have been on the phone, but the Spurs board aren’t open to negotiate. It’s £160+m for Spurs or nothing is happening.

City don’t value him at £160m, he isn’t worth £160m, we would like to negotiate for [at a guess] £110m, 125m tops, but Spurs aren’t interested in negotiating as they only want £160m or more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.