Harry Kane

Sell a couple of players in the next few weeks, Bernardo, Herrera and maybe Laporte.
Get the Spurs game out of the way then let pep announce kane's signing as only costing us 40 million after player sales.

I can't see us doing that for Kane. I could see £110m with £20m in add-ons linked to winning the PL, CL & Balon D'or for Kane etc.
I can. I think we are confident because if push comes to shove, we'll end up at their estimate. With a caveat that 10% (or so) is paid via add-ons.

Levy holds most of the cards unfortunately,
No. He doesn't. We are the champions of England, the richest club in the world, with the best manager in the world, and world class players desperate to come here. Spurs are the ones who's best player desperately wants out, are drowning in debt, and have a mid table manager in charge. Spurs could keep an unhappy player and they'll still be shit. Levy and Paraticci have a massive rebuild on their hands and no cash to do it. Kane is their most valuable asset but will depreciate very quickly, as he will be touching 30 soon and is unlikely to want to sign a new deal at Spurs.

& unless he's willing to bend soon, the only other option is for Kane to make a public statement about wanting to leave & essentially going on strike like Mahrez did. \0/
He's already on strike. He's already done that Neville interview. I would expect a public statement is in the pipeline.

Frankly I find it extraordinarily that a £billion dollar club like City are relying on an alleged third party gentleman’s agreement to buy a £100m asset.

And you call Spurs amateurs…
City are offering what they think he's worth, levy is trying to squeeze as much as he can from any deal. Both sensible / professional positions. The amateurs are Kane and his brother tying themselves into a six year deal with no get out because they believed Levy's ambition was about success for spurs rather than money.

I can. I think we are confident because if push comes to shove, we'll end up at their estimate. With a caveat that 10% (or so) is paid via add-ons.

No. He doesn't. We are the champions of England, the richest club in the world, with the best manager in the world, and world class players desperate to come here. Spurs are the ones who's best player desperately wants out, are drowning in debt, and have a mid table manager in charge. Spurs could keep an unhappy player and they'll still be shit. Levy and Paraticci have a massive rebuild on their hands and no cash to do it. Kane is their most valuable asset but will depreciate very quickly, as he will be touching 30 soon and is unlikely to want to sign a new deal at Spurs.

He's already on strike. He's already done that Neville interview. I would expect a public statement is in the pipeline.
I agree, but we aren’t the richest club in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.