Harry Kane

£45M + £5M add-ons

£144M + £16M add-ons for Kane?
I can't see us doing that for Kane. I could see £110m with £20m in add-ons linked to winning the PL, CL & Balon D'or for Kane etc. Levy holds most of the cards unfortunately, & unless he's willing to bend soon, the only other option is for Kane to make a public statement about wanting to leave & essentially going on strike like Mahrez did. \0/

He's got a lot of users on strings here lol tbf. Keep biting
Hes got nobody on strings. He's a cheeky **** who has been allowed to continuously drop digs in at our club so if the mods are happy for him to post it's only fair that City fans let him know how we feel about him.
I suppose for a certain age group it's all bantz and whatnot.
Fuck him and the shite cockeral he rode in on.

Frankly I find it extraordinarily that a £billion dollar club like City are relying on an alleged third party gentleman’s agreement to buy a £100m asset.

And you call Spurs amateurs…
You being drinking and handed ur phone to a toddler. We are not a charitable project and here to give Levy a handout like the BoE! Stop taking the drugs ur on. We will pay what we think is a fair price. These are the same bas*ards that tried to do us over with the other American owned clubs. I hope we are tight fisted with this transfer even if it to make them look stupid. Levy should be out to us like Oliver Twist begging!

banter-great.gif

Well. Back on planet earth City are outraged because Spurs won’t sell at £100m because Kane’s brother says that how much he is worth and City think an alleged gentleman’s agreement supersedes a contract. The problem is you. Not us.

No wonder Levy won’t talk to you lot until you get some grown ups involved.
Who told you all the above? Or are you merely dressing up rumours & your personal opinion as fact? :-|

I can't see us doing that for Kane. I could see £110m with £20m in add-ons linked to winning the PL, CL & Balon D'or for Kane etc. Levy holds most of the cards unfortunately, & unless he's willing to bend soon, the only other option is for Kane to make a public statement about wanting to leave & essentially going on strike like Mahrez did. \0/
Levy holds no cards, Kane is 29 next year if he does not get on the boat now it ain’t sailing his way next year, and Levy know he will not get the same bucks again. He could do better than learn from the Koulibaly saga.

Well. Back on planet earth City are outraged because Spurs won’t sell at £100m because Kane’s brother says that how much he is worth and City think an alleged gentleman’s agreement supersedes a contract. The problem is you. Not us.

No wonder Levy won’t talk to you lot until you get some grown ups involved.
And keep fucking off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.