Harry Kane

Yes mate. Also think it will get done at something in that ballpark.

Levy wanted bragging rights on Kyle Walker and we were happy for him to claim it was £52m, but it was a few mill short of that until he won Prem, etc...

City can't win the PR war, which is why Pep took it upon himself to mention that Grealish only cost us £40m in real terms.

We saw with Jack, when he got back from holiday and the grown ups saw the whites of their eyes, people can talk properly, without agents and media hyperbole.
Do you have information about what exactly was going on with kane's antics this week? Skipping training, then not skipping training but not returning, then claiming he wasn't skipping training. was this just mayhem from his side or was there some sort of strategy behind?

Last edited:
By all accounts Levy has already demonstrated he's more arsed about Spurs than Kane. As long as Levy has a contract with Kane's signature on it, gentlemen's agreements, or what's morally right or wrong don't matter.

The legal basis is Kane has a contract. Spurs must weigh up what Kane brings to Spurs, against how much that is worth on the open market, but more crucially, how much it will cost to replace Kane's goals. That ain't gonna be cheap, hence Levy happy to play hardball.
It’s worth contemplating why it is a selling club ever sells an important asset to a rival, they have no need to if the asset is under contract, but time after time the deal gets done. My argument isn’t that Levy should sell because he should care about City, or even that he should honour a commitment to someone who’s served his club well, but that it’s ultimately in Spurs best interests to allow this transfer to happen. Prediction, it will get done.

Piece of advice, fella. If the thought of another team signing a player is 'bone-chilling', I'd reevalute my life.

But now I think about it, maybe it's me that needs to reevaluate my life after all? An anonymous, edgy guy on the internet has just told me what's not cool to post. And I really thought I was down with the kids.

Piece of advice. If you're unable to realise that the phrase "bone-chilling", when used on a football forum in relation to a football transfer, might just be being used to mean in the context of a football competition, then I'd re-evaluate your reading comprehension. Sorry to burst the bubble here, but I'm not actually sat here on a Saturday afternoon in mortal terror of where Lukaku goes - but I do think that Chelsea are building a very strong operation for next season, and that if we don't match them by signing a quality number nine, we could very well have trouble on our hands.

And you are down with the kids! Just kids from decades ago who still used both Toy Story memes and the word "fanny", lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.