Harry Kane

I'm not saying it will or won't get done. I've just placed myself in Levy's stilettos, & this isn't merely about selling Kane. It's about how to replace his goals, & bolster the squad enough to challenge for a top 4 place, with a £150m budget?

Which players would you buy for £150m to achieve that aim?
Sergio Aguero

Odsonne Edouard, £30M
Andrej Kramarić, £25M
Frank Kessié, £43M
Cristian Romero, £46M
Jerôme Boateng, free transfer
Andre Onana, £5M
Kessie 43M? Never gonna happen. Boateng already in Berlin where he started his career. Onana joined Lyon.

To not valuing him above £100m to agreeing to £150/160m (if the add ons really are that achievable) is bonkers.
Solhekol (SSN) said City's bid was £75m plus player but it if City go to cash only bid in excess of £120m, that's a huge move. I'm sceptical but would like to see it as Kane is the best. I don't have a problem paying at the top of the market for the best players if City can do it.

That stance has changed in the last 48 hours.

Spurs will accept a reduced base figure but the add-ons are very achievable.

Would take it closer to what they want, but if we win the Champs League, we would be happy to pay it, anyhow.

They also want a scoring bonus.
Can you imagine that, Kane scores a hat-trick against spurs & Levy's rubbing his hands.

It's not what is being said, bud.

Spurs are simply touting achievable milestone add-ons.

Believed to include him winning Prem and Champs League, certain goals targets, golden boot.

Be surprised how many times it has been used in the past.

United paid Monaco two tranches of £7.5m when he hit certain amount of appearances and scored 25 goals.

Kept the base figure down to £37m and satisfied both clubs.
Leave me to rant at the cockney cunts please.

:-)

Under Daniel Levy, Spurs have won 1 League Cup in 20 years, he has a deserved reputation as a fine businessman and a tough negotiator but he is lousy when it comes to football matters.

It's all well and good getting top dollar for the likes of Bale and Modric but if you're neither use nor ornament at recruiting and retaining managers, you're a poor Chairman.

Getting rid of Poch, and more recently Mourinho just before the LC Final, were blunders right up there with the appointment of AVB, Santini and Ramos.

Rather than lauding Levy as a fiscal genius, the Spurs fans should be banging the doors down to get him out, nobody ever organised an open-top bus parade for a cheque book.

Kessie 43M? Never gonna happen. Boateng already in Berlin where he started his career. Onana joined Lyon.
Onana hasn't joined Lyon.
Boateng is still available also, he has had talks with United and Sevilla.

Kessié has one year left on his contract. €50M seems reasonable to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.