Harry Kane

Under Daniel Levy, Spurs have won 1 League Cup in 20 years, he has a deserved reputation as a fine businessman and a tough negotiator but he is lousy when it comes to football matters.

It's all well and good getting top dollar for the likes of Bale and Modric but if you're neither use nor ornament at recruiting and retaining managers, you're a poor Chairman.

Getting rid of Poch, and more recently Mourinho just before the LC Final, were blunders right up there with the appointment of AVB, Santini and Ramos.

Rather than lauding Levy as a fiscal genius, the Spurs fans should be banging the doors down to get him out, nobody ever organised an open-top bus parade for a cheque book.

giphy.gif

Levy going around London showing of the cheque plus addons

Under Daniel Levy, Spurs have won 1 League Cup in 20 years, he has a deserved reputation as a fine businessman and a tough negotiator but he is lousy when it comes to football matters.

It's all well and good getting top dollar for the likes of Bale and Modric but if you're neither use nor ornament at recruiting and retaining managers, you're a poor Chairman.

Getting rid of Poch, and more recently Mourinho just before the LC Final, were blunders right up there with the appointment of AVB, Santini and Ramos.

Rather than lauding Levy as a fiscal genius, the Spurs fans should be banging the doors down to get him out, nobody ever organised an open-top bus parade for a cheque book.

When income generation is divorced from sporting achievement, Levy is what you get.

I still think Messi is more likely to end up with us, than Kane.

And i wouldn't be that disappointed.

Can you imagine us winning the Champions League with Messi.

Would be special.

Onana hasn't joined Lyon.
Boateng is still available also, he has had talks with United and Sevilla.

Kessié has one year left on his contract. €50M seems reasonable to me.
You see. Spending that £150m & making it count won't be that easy. Now try doing it with the apparent £100m City have offered.... \0/

this maybe get done sometime around midweek,no need whatsoever to tie it up after the spurs match,he wont be playing for anybody and wont most likely be at the game infact if we deal with them we should stress on pushing this through ASAP

Piece of advice. If you're unable to realise that the phrase "bone-chilling", when used on a football forum in relation to a football transfer, might just be being used to mean in the context of a football competition, then I'd re-evaluate your reading comprehension. Sorry to burst the bubble here, but I'm not actually sat here on a Saturday afternoon in mortal terror of where Lukaku goes - but I do think that Chelsea are building a very strong operation for next season, and that if we don't match them by signing a quality number nine, we could very well have trouble on our hands.

And you are down with the kids! Just kids from decades ago who still used both Toy Story memes and the word "fanny", lol
Lovely stuff. Interestingly, my reading comprehension was decent enough to pick up on your use of 'bone-chilling' as hyperbolic, nonsense. When you have to use the old 'you just don't understand the context' argument, it's usually a pretty decent indication that what you wrote was bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.