Harry Kane

Bone-chilling, you might say.
tenor.gif

If Harry doesn't move this window, the iron fisted, bet you blink before me, short arsed, full of his own self importance spuds chairman stands to lose around £50 million minimum as a 29 year old Kane will not be worth anywhere near the £120 million they're hanging out for at the moment next season..

Spuds are skint, are massively in debt and will be left with their most valuable asset, who btw wants out of cockerel towers double chop, depreciating faster than the Egyptian diver hits the deck in the opposition penalty area..

But wait a minute, Levy is brilliant, astute and takes no shit, he's knows the value of money and has no shame, perfectly summed up when he claimed furlough support for spuds employees.

A brilliant business decision made by a man with his finger on the pulse when it came to reading the situation and judging the general public feeling at the time..

Rather than some fearsome financial guru, it paints him out to be a small minded, grubby, money grabbing tosser in my book..

Every couple of seasons or so when spuds need to sell anyone half decent, Levy gets his 15 minutes of fame in the spotlight..

Look at me, look at me, hey, look at me, I'm tough, I'm in charge of the situation, then he ultimately flogs his best player, Bale, Modric, Walker, any fucker..

How many managers were touted for the job after he flirted the not so special one, 3, 4, 5 ?

No fucker half decent wanted anything to do with them..

No ambition, no structure, no leadership, no fuckin' idea..

That's why they win fuck all..!

(Wish we had a cheese room..)

It's not what is being said, bud.

Spurs are simply touting achievable milestone add-ons.

Believed to include him winning Prem and Champs League, certain goals targets, golden boot.

Be surprised how many times it has been used in the past.

United paid Monaco two tranches of £7.5m when he hit certain amount of appearances and scored 25 goals.

Kept the base figure down to £37m and satisfied both clubs.
Makes sense to me , win -win

Don’t get people on a forum reporting for being a piss take if it gets personally yep maybe
Not sure what specifically you're talking about, but if a rival fan keeps getting sly little digs in then 100% report it. If anyone wants to read crap like that, then just go on Twitter, that seems its raison d'être.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.