Harry Kane

Don’t get people on a forum reporting for being a piss take if it gets personally yep maybe
If tolmie or bill or anyone posts ITK stuff it goes tits up it doesn’t matter.

anyone else does it they get hounded and bullied off here.

very strange place on here.

ive been banned a few times for my own opinions on players.

had a post deleted last night for calling Messi a greedy shit lol

He is trying it on expecting us to pay every time he scores , never heard of that one before
lol it’s not gonna be like that is it . Come on kaz it’s not a goal bonus . We pay him that lol.

be like x amount if he scores so many a season or when he hits 50 goals / 100 goals etc etc

If tolmie or bill or anyone posts ITK stuff it goes tits up it doesn’t matter.

anyone else does it they get hounded and bullied off here.

very strange place on here.

ive been banned a few times for my own opinions on players.

had a post deleted last night for calling Messi a greedy shit lol
I think a large part of the issue is that for the most part we have no effing idea who is posting in good faith. When that SuperSilva fella posted the other day I had no idea who they were.

the scoring bonus will be stuff like an extra £1m at 50 &100 goals which if he stays fit and bangs them in would be worth it, all up for some creative accounting with it, make Levy feel like he's won.

Not sure what specifically you're talking about, but if a rival fan keeps getting sly little digs in then 100% report it. If anyone wants to read crap like that, then just go on Twitter, that seems its raison d'être.

It doesn’t bother me because I see what it is! But if I press on report soon as I see a post that piss takes will he be banned straight away? If not not point..

So Lukaku to Chelsea for £97,5m. Makes me even more confident in City landing Kane.

Odsonne Édouard, £25M
Andrej Kramarić, £25M
Frank Kessié, £46M
Cristian Romero, £46M
Jerôme Boateng, free transfer
Andre Onana, £6M
Sure a couple of them are ok.....but if we were spuds, selling Kane, and buying them, this place would have a melt down and half would literally be crying!

I think a large part of the issue is that for the most part we have no effing idea who is posting in good faith. When that SuperSilva fella posted the other day I had no idea who they were.

Yep I just checked his post history and though yep he knows stuff gets some right, most People don’t bother and jump on them and when one does it’s game on..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.