Harry Kane

Your confidence gives me confidence. I feel like we’ve been crying out got a 9 forever now. I know how successful the false 9 was last season but it’s not a long term solution.

I’d like Kane sooner rather than later with the way the fixtures have fallen too!
Thing about Prem is, you can't ever re-use a system the following season, teams read it and you get found out. We'll have to change it all up again and get a proper 9

Your confidence gives me confidence. I feel like we’ve been crying out got a 9 forever now. I know how successful the false 9 was last season but it’s not a long term solution.

I’d like Kane sooner rather than later with the way the fixtures have fallen too!
Do you not think Levy might drag this on letting us think he will eventually cave in to in the end screw us over? Reading the reports of what went down with the Grealish negotiation, I can see other clubs getting together with him to trick us and sabotage this deal and our plans with Kane. Reading reports about how we are prepared to go until the final hours of the transfer window worries me. There should he a deadline and we should move to a plan B after a certain date.

He was never going to be here to play Spurs, so in reality we could do with him in time for the Arse game which is on the 28th. I think we will see movement this week.

Plus, it’s then the international break after Arse so let’s be honest, by the time we line up against Leicester on the 11th Sept we should have full squad pretty much available and we will have only played 3 league games. It’s not as bad as you think.

Do you not think Levy might drag this on letting us think he will eventually cave in to in the end screw us over? Reading the reports of what went down with the Grealish negotiation, I can see other clubs getting together with him to trick us and sabotage this deal and our plans with Kane. Reading reports about how we are prepared to go until the final hours of the transfer window worries me. There should he a deadline and we should move to a plan B after a certain date.
No Prem club is in the position of paying what we have. And if the player has his mind set, like last year, he will get his move. Only way this move falls is either due to Levy's ineptitude or United convincing Kane they'll come for him next season.

Plus, it’s then the international break after Arse so let’s be honest, by the time we line up against Leicester on the 11th Sept we should have full squad pretty much available and we will have only played 3 league games. It’s not as bad as you think.
Yeah just a shame KDB and Phil will be out till the break at least. But hope some seniors come back in good shape

No Prem club is in the position of paying what we have. And if the player has his mind set, like last year, he will get his move. Only way this move falls is either due to Levy's ineptitude or United convincing Kane they'll come for him next season.
Well Chelsea will pay for Lukaku an amount that isn’t far from what we supposedly value Kane. I do not agree that Kane wanting to move means he will get his move. We have seen many times before players wanting to go and stubborn owners and CEO’s blocking moves. I’m just afraid we’re getting played in this situation

Yeah just a shame KDB and Phil will be out till the break at least. But hope some seniors come back in good shape
Yeah. At least Kane won’t be playing for them against us so Spurs will be weaker. Then it’s Norwich at home and should be able to cope with that, then Arse at home. If we can get to the international break with say between 5 and 7 points that’ll be acceptable.

Well Chelsea will pay for Lukaku an amount that isn’t far from what we supposedly value Kane. I do not agree that Kane wanting to move means he will get his move. We have seen many times before players wanting to go and stubborn owners and CEO’s blocking moves. I’m just afraid we’re getting played in this situation
Well, here's the positive. There's still time in the window. Pep has already indicated another signing could be coming, I'm sure they'll go all in for a number 9, and they have their options as well. imo it's Kane, and Kane only, and they wouldn't have been so adamant about him being the only target if it wasn't achievable. But, we've been here before, we always have a plan B or C lined up if things don't work.

I wouldn't be as worried over a community shield outcome. We'll look way different with our seniors. Lots of them looked incredibly rusty yesterday as well, just a matter of rhythm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.