Harry Kane

The kids looked sharper fitter and smarter than the seniors yesterday. Think Raz Stones and Walker will go straight in next weekend.

Also now that Pep has confirmed Bernardo wants out fuck that guy. Hope he gets the Sane treatment (he won’t though).
Kids looked sharper but they did stand out as kids in moments tbf. I'm worried about Fernandinho and Rodri for 60 odd games. Hope it works out but latter having the responsibility for majority of season, if he gets injured, Ferna can't play many games. Sure Pep will make adjustments but I would've liked someone to learn under Ferna for a year and then just ease into our first team, competing with Rodri.

I do understand but like I said, look at Chelsea. They approached Haaland, realized it wouldn’t happen, and quickly moved to Lukaku and closed the deal. The numbers aren’t different from the ones being talked about with Kane. They have simply acted smarter and will have their guy earlier.
Well, Haaland simply isn't available, that's unfortunately the case here. Hence they moved for Lukaku, who obviously fits them down to a t. They could have come for Kane btw, but they did not. That tells me they know who his preference is and where he'd go to if a transfer occurred.

Let's give it a bit more time, I would panic if it was the last week of transfer window with no striker.

Kids looked sharper but they did stand out as kids in moments tbf. I'm worried about Fernandinho and Rodri for 60 odd games. Hope it works out but latter having the responsibility for majority of season, if he gets injured, Ferna can't play many games. Sure Pep will make adjustments but I would've liked someone to learn under Ferna for a year and then just ease into our first team, competing with Rodri.

Lavia. is raw but Pep loves him. lets see how he develops.

Haaland has to want to come to City for us to be actually interested in him, if neither the club or player are moving an inch why would we bother? The FIRST move from Haaland's camp after season was to travel to La Liga and shop him around ffs. Now he's not available for sale, some of you lot won't give up.

Haaland has to want to come to City for us to be actually interested in him, if neither the club or player are moving an inch why would we bother? The FIRST move from Haaland's camp after season was to travel to La Liga and shop him around ffs. Now he's not available for sale, some of you lot won't give up.

I get it. Haaland is a weird and rare combination of having City connections and being the modern generational talent complete with Raiola as an agent and all the hype that surrounds his clients. The kids are absolutely wet for him.

The kids looked sharper fitter and smarter than the seniors yesterday. Think Raz Stones and Walker will go straight in next weekend.

Also now that Pep has confirmed Bernardo wants out fuck that guy. Hope he gets the Sane treatment (he won’t though).
You sound like a Villa fan. Bernardo has given his best for us over a number of seasons. He has been a big part of us winning lots of trophies. He wants a change in scenery. Fair play to the bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.