Harry Kane

Plus, it’s then the international break after Arse so let’s be honest, by the time we line up against Leicester on the 11th Sept we should have full squad pretty much available and we will have only played 3 league games. It’s not as bad as you think.

Yes that’s fair!

Bit worried about Phil’s injury but adding Grealish helps with that. It’ll take him a minute but I hope he can have a big impact. That 100 million price tag is going to follow him around in every commentary until he starts killing it. That’ll shut them up.

Yes that’s fair!

Bit worried about Phil’s injury but adding Grealish helps with that. It’ll take him a minute but I hope he can have a big impact. That 100 million price tag is going to follow him around in every commentary until he starts killing it. That’ll shut them up.
I know what you mean though. Watching that game yesterday it was like we’ve just started pre-season and half our squad isn’t even here yet! They shouldn’t take long to get up to speed though as they’ve only had 4 weeks off and pretty sure they will have stayed in reasonable shape.

Well, here's the positive. There's still time in the window. Pep has already indicated another signing could be coming, I'm sure they'll go all in for a number 9, and they have their options as well. imo it's Kane, and Kane only, and they wouldn't have been so adamant about him being the only target if it wasn't achievable. But, we've been here before, we always have a plan B or C lined up if things don't work.

I wouldn't be as worried over a community shield outcome. We'll look way different with our seniors. Lots of them looked incredibly rusty yesterday as well, just a matter of rhythm.
I’m confused: you think it’s Kane only or that we have a plan B and C and other options? Like I said, it’s those reports that we are willing to go until the final hours of the transfer window that got me worried. If they want to play us, that approach is wrong. I would be more comfortable working with a deadline and moving to other targets after a certain date. A deadline would also put pressure on Levy and test him.

I’m confused: you think it’s Kane only or that we have a plan B and C and other options? Like I said, it’s those reports that we are willing to go until the final hours of the transfer window that got me worried. If they want to play us, that approach is wrong. I would be more comfortable working with a deadline and moving to other targets after a certain date. A deadline would also put pressure on Levy and test him.
I'm confident it's Kane and we'll get him. You have to understand the amount and magnitude of transfer we're negotiating. I said B or C only if things fail so bad City all of a sudden bring up an option, re: Koulibaly all season, tough negotiations, then Dias out of the blue.

Who's a striker in Europe with a release clause? ;-)

I know what you mean though. Watching that game yesterday it was like we’ve just started pre-season and half our squad isn’t even here yet! They shouldn’t take long to get up to speed though as they’ve only had 4 weeks off and pretty sure they will have stayed in reasonable shape.

The kids looked sharper fitter and smarter than the seniors yesterday. Think Raz Stones and Walker will go straight in next weekend.

Also now that Pep has confirmed Bernardo wants out fuck that guy. Hope he gets the Sane treatment (he won’t though).

Well Chelsea will pay for Lukaku an amount that isn’t far from what we supposedly value Kane. I do not agree that Kane wanting to move means he will get his move. We have seen many times before players wanting to go and stubborn owners and CEO’s blocking moves. I’m just afraid we’re getting played in this situation

The stubborn onwer`s trying to hang on to player`s probably haven`t owed as much as Spurs owe. They probably felt less pressure from their creditors to repay a considerable amount off the debt during a global pandemic that has lasted for nearly 16 month. Even if the end was insight, the damage done could take a decade to recover from.

You have to understand the amount and magnitude of transfer we're negotiating.
I do understand but like I said, look at Chelsea. They approached Haaland, realized it wouldn’t happen, and quickly moved to Lukaku and closed the deal. The numbers aren’t different from the ones being talked about with Kane. They have simply acted smarter and will have their guy earlier.

The stubborn onwer`s trying to hang on to player`s probably haven`t owed as much as Spurs owe. They probably felt less pressure from their creditors to repay a considerable amount off the debt during a global pandemic that has lasted for nearly 16 month. Even if the end was insight, the damage done could take a decade to recover from.
It’s not the same situation, especially politically, but Barcelona last year wouldn’t let Messi go and they definitely owe way more than Spurs and it certainly cost them. Ego plays a big part in all of this. And let’s be honest, FOR THEM, Kane or no Kane basically defines what their ambitions this season will be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.