Harry Kane

He would be great for us. I believe he even took a pay-cut to join Barca.. bizarre considering how well he played for Lyon the season previous.
I'd take him for a season or two. Quality player, former rag but doesn't LOVE the rags and isn't all raggy. Kind of how I see Daley Blind and Chicharito.

Not to mention, he has an almost ready made song set to go.

Wasn't sure about this a few days ago, but it's starting to feel exactly like the Grealish transfer. What an exciting season we've got coming up.
Your right and I think it will be interesting because we may well have to play catch up, we have such a difficult start to the season with little or no pre season , meaning players will have to find fitness and form in the first few months.

I'm not sure I see much happening on this, this week anyway. Seems pretty clear that levy's priorities here are 1) the money and 2) ensure Kane can't play against spurs.

As he has only had a week of training I doubt he'll face us either. Thus all set up to gather pace after our game.

Can half see him playing and getting injured though. I think that's the one and only time you'd ever see Levy show emotion, a tear for every pound he'd lose.

I'm not sure I see much happening on this, this week anyway. Seems pretty clear that levy's priorities here are 1) the money and 2) ensure Kane can't play against spurs.

As he has only had a week of training I doubt he'll face us either. Thus all set up to gather pace after our game.

Can half see him playing and getting injured though. I think that's the one and only time you'd ever see Levy show emotion, a tear for every pound he'd lose.
Or could we sign him before the game but have a "gentlemans agreement" that we wont play him but then do a Levy turnaround and play him.
If only Carlsberg did a "shit on you trophy". ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.