Harry Kane

This is our problem imo...we have created this image(with messi before and now kane) of a club who will wait around for a target. We are way too nice sometimes it would seem...when you dally you not only lose out on other options, but when players see the club operating like this repeatedly, they know when the time comes you are not going to quickly move on and this alleviates any pressure their end to force a move.

IF this transfer faces issues and does not end up crossing the line how daft will we look? I said it before....inept even. We could just look like muggins. Not saying it will happen...just playing devils advocate.

Sometimes i look at the way PSG do business and, although its brash, its bloody effective with all the public comments and lip service from everyone connected with the club. In contrast our tactic of super quiet, super laid back, super respectful(maybe even crossing the line into unconfident)....well you guys be the judge.
Agree we pussyfoot around too much afraid of offending people. Fuck it.

Reading a lot of nonsense on here this morning.

Let’s get some facts straight.

Spurs have all the power
Spurs don’t want to sell
Spurs know we’ve paid 100 million for an uncut gem
Spurs know we are desperate to buy Kane
Levy is a well renowned hard ass negotiator

Due to these facts we will not get him for less than 150m. That 150m may involve players their manager fancies and we agree to let go.

The longer this plays out the more the price goes up as they don’t want or need to sell. Imagine if we struggle to score in the first couple of games, we could be looking at 200m.

We need this done this week before the season starts or, imho, it won’t happen

Stop being such a fanny

Because it isn't our problem, nor Peps. The only people who's problem it is are Soriano and Khaldoon. If they say we can spend it ten we can spend it job done.
bp you`ve just beaten me to it mate as I was going to respond to BlueBanger as he`s talking like a know all accountant,but as you say we`ll leave it to the real experts at our club who know what we can afford.
Gets on my tits fans worrying what we`ll spend.
As you rightly point our it aint the fans money but that of Our Owner and two other multi national share holders with Khaldoon,Soriano and others in power at The Etihad.
Well said mate.

Well there is a plan B, it’ll be going with what we’ve got. We naturally only want players who are attainable and, pep believes, will improve us. That is a pretty small pond we are fishing from.
What's Benjani doing these days?

Because it isn't our problem, nor Peps. The only people who's problem it is are Soriano and Khaldoon. If they say we can spend it ten we can spend it job done.
Until a hypothetical happens and he has a bad injury to his ankle....or doesnt do the business for us. Then its a massive £150m(+wages) hole in our finances over X amount of years and its everyones problem as it impacts us on the picth. If he's below 25 and has some resale value its not as big of an issue.

At 28 and with risks of injry etc etc etc....he's a risk and obscene money WILL affect our choices in other positions down the line.

FFP and our limitations within it are not hard concepts to grasp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.