Harry Kane

Find it crazy anyone is against signing Kane.
I'm not bothered about signing him he's bit old and slow in my opinion, looked leggy in the euros, and prone to injury. I don't think grealish was worth anywhere near what we paid for him when nobody else was in for him.
I wish we have gone for Haaland and Mbappe instead of grealish and Kane.

Last edited:
I'm not bothered about signing him he's bit old and slow in my opinion, looked laggy in the euros, and prone to injury. I don't think grealish was worth anywhere near what we paid for him and nobody else was in for him.
Who is to say we didn’t and they didn’t want to come? And would have cost 200mill+ each imo.. mbappe is going to RM I believe after psg. Haaland we might have a chance but we don’t like dealing with Riola so it remains to be seen if we woll go after him. I think Kane start slow in the euros but at the same time Southgate plays very very conservative and ge didn’t get the service he needed. Hell he played like 5/6defenders.

I'm not bothered about signing him he's bit old and slow in my opinion, looked laggy in the euros, and prone to injury. I don't think grealish was worth anywhere near what we paid for him and nobody else was in for him.
Dortmund don't want to sell Haaland, or wanted like 200m, so that couldn't happen.

PSG would never sell Mbappe to us.

It's fine to want them instead, but when it can't be done it can't be done.

I think if we get Kane he will bc we create more then Chelsea
I think Chelsea this season will play quite similarly to the way Inter used to play when Lukaku had a spectacular run. It’s definitely something to be very worried

The players have to want to play for City. Mbappe has absolutely no interest. Haaland perhaps, but not this summer and even then City don't compete for players, generally.

We've definitely gone for these players: Mbappe in the past and Haaland this summer. Neither of them wants to come.

Unfortunately life isn't a computer game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.