Harry Kane

Why would they hate on Kane? He has given them years of great service and helped them to get to two domestic finals, a champions league final and a title challenge. He's been rushed back from injury a fair few times. He has seen teammates leave and win trophies and prosper, but he's stayed loyal hoping it would turn around, but instead it has got worse. I believe him if he says he had a gentleman's agreement with Levy. Like Grealish he knew deep down he would probably move on but signed the contract ensuring Spurs got a decent fee if he did. The mistake he made was not getting it in writing. If anything he was stupid to stay, he should have left at least two years ago.

I'm disappointed if a player I want to stay leaves but I wouldn't hate on him. He might then be dead to me as he contributes nothing to my club anymore and I might hope it goes tits up, but giving him dogs abuse, no. Millner gets it here for behaving like a cock after he left, not because he went.

The Scots use Buckfast to make their gravy. Washing it down with Irn Bru & Whiskey colours the taste too.

Move back to Manny & we'll sort you some proper Bisto on your chips, with a mug of Vimto to wash it down with. No need to thank us! :-)
This is the second occasion recently that I’ve read our fair city referred to as “Manny” on here. I shuddered both times.

What is general bluemoon consensus on the word “Manny”?

I tried it on a trip down for a game, with my son, to intoduce him to Manchester cuisine, he’d be about 8 that’s when I realised I didn’t like it anymore. He didn’t either but is a big curry sauce on chips man now. While I’m at it don't like jus gravy touching my Yorkshire puddings either.
You really need to have a word with yourself

I suppose it’s time to confess I grew loving pie chips and gravy, 17 years in London with no gravy in chippys and when I moved up to Scotland I tried chips and gravy again and must now say I don’t like gravy on chips anymore.
M
Guys thought I'd just come here for the Spurs point of view
Will try and be as respectful as possible.

Basically for Daniel Levy he will not want to be seen as losing out. Considering all Summer Spurs have put out that they want at least £150m it would be very very unlikely Levy has suddenly made a u-turn and would be happy with a smaller fee.

In my opinion I still think it takes over £150m. Idk if he's worth that and idk if City would do it but Spurs have clearly made it clear they don't want less than that and if they did a u-turn it would look pretty embarrassing on their part something they'd obviously be keen to avoid.
You do know it’s called negotiation. When clubs buy and sell the buyer will go to a certain level and so will the seller. Think you are naive if you think Levy won’t budge at all on fee. Course he will.

Guys thought I'd just come here for the Spurs point of view
Will try and be as respectful as possible.

Basically for Daniel Levy he will not want to be seen as losing out. Considering all Summer Spurs have put out that they want at least £150m it would be very very unlikely Levy has suddenly made a u-turn and would be happy with a smaller fee.

In my opinion I still think it takes over £150m. Idk if he's worth that and idk if City would do it but Spurs have clearly made it clear they don't want less than that and if they did a u-turn it would look pretty embarrassing on their part something they'd obviously be keen to avoid.

The issue is Spurs fans aren't realising the situation Levy is in here. Nuno and Patrici probably want rid of Kane; Nuno because Kane isn't committed to Spurs and Patrici because he can use that money effectively in a COVID stricken market. From a Spurs perspective, Kane wants out, he only wants to join one club and it's now or never to shift a deteriorating asset. Away from the emotion and hysteria attached to Kane, selling Kane now would be opportunistic by Spurs.

There are very few City players who have left Manchester City and get booed. I am struggling to think of any. The one individual who left City and got loads of stick was Howard Kendall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.