Harry Kane

probably on his way? What the latest development?
building on TH's posting(s) yesterday about "only the penitent man will pass" various sources itk and journalistic are now talking about specific amounts all within the expected range, and that the deal is effectively done.

The Scots use Buckfast to make their gravy. Washing it down with Irn Bru & Whiskey colours the taste too.

Move back to Manny & we'll sort you some proper Bisto on your chips, with a mug of Vimto to wash it down with. No need to thank us! :-)
God soggy chips at least its not curry sauce,and no E in whisky lol

68d139f1d02b0ae6a43a857fabe84a8e.jpg

Imagine us saying this about SWP back in the day…

Fuck Spurs and fuck their fans, shallow as a puddle of cockney cab drivers piss.

Guys thought I'd just come here for the Spurs point of view
Will try and be as respectful as possible.

Basically for Daniel Levy he will not want to be seen as losing out. Considering all Summer Spurs have put out that they want at least £150m it would be very very unlikely Levy has suddenly made a u-turn and would be happy with a smaller fee.

In my opinion I still think it takes over £150m. Idk if he's worth that and idk if City would do it but Spurs have clearly made it clear they don't want less than that and if they did a u-turn it would look pretty embarrassing on their part something they'd obviously be keen to avoid.
If this goes through then if were a Spurs fan, I'd be satisfied that THFC have done the best they can in the circumstances. I think it would be a mistake to keep hold of an unhappy player.

From a City fans point of view, I have my fingers crossed. The monies are huge but so are the rewards as Spurs know when they got to CL final. City have won 3 league titles in 4 seasons, and we still have muppets talking about oil money. When you're top, you sink the revenue earned into the club, and you do your level best to stay there, unless your name is Liverpool and you want your owners to take the money and run.

That journo is going around quoting Fabrizio Romano tweets saying he's LATE everytime he tweets lol. Apparently taking the piss. So Sam's just given him his own dose of medicine there.
sam lee is just joking, how is he late to something he's the first to report lol

The Scots use Buckfast to make their gravy. Washing it down with Irn Bru & Whiskey colours the taste too.

Move back to Manny & we'll sort you some proper Bisto on your chips. No need to thank us! :-)
I tried it on a trip down for a game, with my son, to intoduce him to Manchester cuisine, he’d be about 8 that’s when I realised I didn’t like it anymore. He didn’t either but is a big curry sauce on chips man now. While I’m at it don't like jus gravy touching my Yorkshire puddings either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.