Harry Kane

68d139f1d02b0ae6a43a857fabe84a8e.jpg

Imagine us saying this about SWP back in the day…

Fuck Spurs and fuck their fans, shallow as a puddle of cockney cab drivers piss.

Faketaxi.com likes this post.

I’m in a cocktail bar in Middleburg in Zeeland. Lad just asked me where I’m from and I said Manchester. He said Kane is going to City. He’s pretty pissed and stoned but this must be a sign. He hates the rags as he’s a PSV fan and said their fans are utter scum, hard to disagree

I tried it on a trip down for a game, with my son, to intoduce him to Manchester cuisine, he’d be about 8 that’s when I realised I didn’t like it anymore. He didn’t either but is a big curry sauce on chips man now. While I’m at it don't like jus gravy touching my Yorkshire puddings either.
Mate, we can organise all the help you need to get you back on the Oxo track... :-)

how can spurs roll out harry kane on sunday ? if he's in the spurs first team squad then its for one reason only
so he can get a warm welcome from the fans ?

i can not see spurs selling him before the game for this reason only.
levy is a cold heart chairman and would want some sort of fuck you harry kane and make him warm up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.