Harry Kane

Been driving back from North Wales today so logged on about midday to see posts of despair, it's not happening etc. Looked back about 8pm and the mood has changed again, what has supposedly picked everybody up again

In Scotland you have a fish supper with salt and sauce. No gravy round these parts. Having said that anything other than salt and vinegar should be be thrown in the nearest bin.
You are all heathens.
If you get curry or gravy in a pot, leave it 10 minutes and it solidifies and then you can deep fry it so you‘d be fine……….

Distin (for no reason, stupid from us to boo him, all he did was leave a mid-table club for a club that was getting to Cup finals and playing in Europe)
James (wasn’t boo’d but had “David James, he’s under the thumb” sung at him haha)
Barton (while he was still a City player because he hadn’t yet signed his contract)
Dickov (because he dared to celebrate scoring a goal)
Sturridge (slapped arse bollocks from us to boo him)
Milner (didn’t at first, in fact got a good applause in the first games with Liverpool after he left, but now gets boo’d)

Plus likely many more…
Dickov? I said booed so your reply is appropriate but in my mind I meant hated.

Won't play against us. Spurs team sheet announced. Not even on bench. Things move quickly Monday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.