Harry Kane

Yeah Dickov got boo’d loudly when he scored a penalty against us for Leicester and celebrated in front of the Leicester fans. Still don’t understood why anyone boo’d the lad to this day.

Ah, I see.

Probably only Distin and Sturridge were shown any real hate from us. The same sort of shit we take the piss out of other fans for. Daft both times from us.
I was personally disgusted at Dikov getting booed that day. He surely had enough credit in the bank.

Standing up for Balsa wood, he should be a massive help to bring the young ones through.
"

THE PERFECT NURSE!​

Nature evidently designed the balsa tree to be a "nurse tree" which would protect the slower-growing species of trees from the scorching jungle sun during their critical early years. For instance, in an area of the jungle that has been ravaged by a tropical storm or other natural disaster, the balsa trees will quickly sprout and begin to shoot up to impressive heights in a very short time. Their fast growth, and the extra large leaves they have in their early years, provide shade to the young seedlings of the slower-growing forest giants. By the time the seedlings are established enough to take care of themselves, the balsa tree is beginning to die. Undoubtably, the balsa tree's rapid growth, fast spreading crown of first very large and gradually smaller leaves, and it's relatively short life span were intended to make it the "perfect nurse" in the jungle ecosystem."
Technically, balsa is a "hard wood", being deciduous. Before p.u. foam, it was in demand as an insulation material for giant oil-tankers. Now regarded as an invasive species, derailing threads on forums

Just booked four tickets for Keane next weekend in Scarborough ( as I’m on holiday in Filey bay) and have ended up messaging mrs snake I’ve sorted the Kane tickets out !!!

Just booked four tickets for Keane next weekend in Scarborough ( as I’m on holiday in Filey bay) and have ended up messaging mrs snake I’ve sorted the Kane tickets out !!!
What are the Keane tickets for? Is it to take turns at smashing his stupid fucking Haaland injuring head in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.