Harry Kane

How valuable will he be to Spurs if he's unhappy and everyone in the squad knows he wanted out, in your opinion?
Lets be honest. With Kane they finish at best 6th. Without Kane and with the money they spend on new signings at best they finish 6th so I don't think from a footballing point of view it really matters to them.

Have you already forgotten that you paid 100% of the asking price for Grealish?

I think its fairly obvious that if there is widespread agreement that £30,000,000 is "close" then you have been desensitised to the value of money.
Tbf, I think we'll get the full length of the contract out of Grealish, whereas, the one thing that concerns me about Kane, is that we won't, and that's not because of his injury record (whatever that is), hes just not a natural athlete, and he'll noticeably start to decline in 2 or 3 years.

Just hoping that this falls through somewhere or other, fails his medical or something like that. Levy is absolutely having us over and we should go nowhere near the transfer. We shouldn't deal with Levy full stop. He isn't on a good streak so to speak either he really didn't impress at the Euros.

Stupid amounts of money for someone his age. The better fit is obviously Haaland, whether or not they know he is on the move somewhere else next year is another thing.

A Kane signing doesn't guarantee a champs or prem either with how the likes of Chelsea have reinforced, if there are no other options I would rather wait with what we have and go for someone under 25 when they become available. Even if it costs us for this season.
And another joins the ranks !!!

I'm going to say it 150 mil is a bargain for kane honestly. He is one of the greatest strikers in the history of the league and also has an eye for a pass. He is the best in his position in the league and possibly the world. Yes haaland and mbappe could hit higher levels in the future but right now I would take kane over anyone great work if we can get him in.

If I knew for a certainty that we could get Haaland by waiting one year and paying that money, I wouldn't even look at Kane, frankly. The problem is that there is no such certainty. It's crazy money, in my view, your opinion is different, fair enough. Such sums are so astronomically out of our personal sphere of experience that it's difficult to even imagine them.
Kane is the best there is, and he appears to be available. That's all there is to it. If City know they can pay it, then to hell with it. I'm pretty philosophical about it.

I suspect that this is like Mahrez, i.e. we'll end up not getting him this window because of the price and we'll return to it again when it's affordable.

I suspect that this is like Mahrez, i.e. we'll end up not getting him this window because of the price and we'll return to it again when it's affordable.
No chance. At 28 and with a lack of mobility that could threaten his longevity in the game I'd say it's now or never for Kane bohh in terms of coming here and going anywhere with a genuine shot at winning things.

If he doesn't move this summer hes with spurs until he breaks shearers record and maybe gets a year or two in at a lesser Premier league side before retiring with zero medals. Being loyal to spurs and trusting their vision has cost him dearly. Time is not on his side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.