Harry Kane

He's still contracted to Spurs so technically he's available to play. Theres more chance of me getting a titwank from Oti Mabuse than him playing Sunday
I'm guessing that image is one of your favourites in your imaginary "wankbank" (wouldn't fault you btw).

A lot more noise now coming from Spurs that there’s no deal than the city side that a deal is close. I’m more hoping that Spurs itk Trix isn’t the dud we were told.

Jack Pitt Brooke still spouting the ‘Levy shall not be moved, no word yet, and he’ll stay’ in his Athletic piece and Twitter thread this morning. Goes against all we’ve been hearing not only from Ahsan but the media in general are all pointing towards it getting done. But Spurs reporters gotta keep their audience happy I guess. City fan as well.

How can we afford Kane if we haven't yet sold any first team players?. Not going to happen unless a couple are moved on
Because when it comes to FFP the £130m fee isn’t whats counted. If he signed a 6 year deal they split the fee over the term, so we only need to account for just under £22m a season, add in Grealish’s at just under £17m a season then that’s £39m plus wages we account for just on those two.
What did we get for winning the PL? Runners up in the CL final? The Cup? What’s the sponsors money per annum? Fans back this year? Player sales etc? It all adds up and we more than cover it, sales alone covered Jack’s deal so you can take that off the figures above.
I’m not sure people realise this when numbers are banded about.

This will pick up after Sunday's game.

The same noises were coming from Villa's end in the media a week before the transfer happened so I'm not concerned. I'm sure behind the scenes discussions are being held and a deal is close especially if were willing to go to £130m with potential add ons. Spurs won't turn that cash down when Kane is desperate to leave.

Jack Pitt Brooke still spouting the ‘Levy shall not be moved, no word yet, and he’ll stay’ in his Athletic piece and Twitter thread this morning. Goes against all we’ve been hearing not only from Ahsan but the media in general are all pointing towards it getting done. But Spurs reporters gotta keep their audience happy I guess. City fan as well.

ya the spurs reporters - saying the same things - that its not close to being agreed.

Sam lee mentioned as such - that his info from city side is that it's close but his colleagues covering spurs say it isn't the case

Think they are double down because that’s what someone at spurs has told them for some reason they don’t want any of it out before the game that Kane is close to moving to city come Tuesdays next week the media narrative will change!

It’s done. Everything next is PR and Levy and Paratici having time to close deals for their own players. A fee has ben agreed in principle. There’s an add on haggle but everyone accepts it’s happening.
I'm half expecting something to break a few hours before kick off tomorrow. No deal completion but something from Spurs to get their crowd up more for the game & their players.

It seems it all PR bollcoks now the same as Grealish was before we completed that deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.