Harry Kane

If I were a Spurs fan I'd be fuming at how Levy has become a star. He has a reputation and is spoken about in the press more than their manager or players.

Jack is/was a great city blogger so I’m not going to denigrate him. But as with Sam and others whose focus is on one team, their job (and the quality of which they can do it) is highly dependent on the relationships they build with contacts at club as well as keeping the fan base sweet. By definition you have to play to the crowds you serve somewhat - in this case spurs fans. It’s a delicate balance. Both Sam and Jack are superb at what they do. But the latter in this case feels a bit too Levy-tinted to the reality of where the deal likely sits. That’s not to say Kane definitely moves. It’s in the balance as we clearly aren’t going to pay 160m for him.
Him sneaking £130-150m in there as a change of stance potentially, if City do offer that, is enough for me to think this is in motion and will be done. Let's see. I hope we put this to bed next week.

It is pretty funny seeing how badly this is being handled by certain sections of the media. Weird how in awe of Daniel Levy they are. Someone should tell them how in awe Levy is of Khaldoon. If only they knew about the time Levy went cap in hand to the UAE and asked Khaldoon to help him secure big sponsorships for his over-budget stadium.
That's the funniest part. If memory serves Levy caved on the Walker fee in the end as well.

It's all playing out the way Tolm and yourself has said, if that information is all correct, there's no reason to believe it isn't we should all be welcoming Kane sometime next week.

See Spurs linked with Pau Torres at 55M
Money has to be coming from somewhere !
Pau Torres has already rejected a move to Spurs as well, per reports. Paratici and Mr Genius Levy are only just realising having money isn't easy when you've got to attract players and at the same time not lose key ones. But I'm sure one of them is used to it ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.