Harry Kane

Who Jonathan Northcroft?

He be the man who wrote last summer that it'll be a huge disappointment if City signed Messi. Pep should prove himself by winning the CL without him.

Also a regular on the Anfield Wrap. I don't believe a word of what he's written. Quite frankly I'm sick of reading about Levy and Spurs. I hope after we sign Kane we never do a deal with them again. Really can't be arsed with the cult of personality around the glorified accountant.

He be the man who wrote last summer that it'll be a huge disappointment if City signed Messi. Pep should prove himself by winning the CL without him.

Also a regular on the Anfield Wrap. I don't believe a word of what he's written. Quite frankly I'm sick of reading about Levy and Spurs. I hope after we sign Kane we never do a deal with them again. Really can't be arsed with the cult of personality around the glorified accountant.
Still 100% on this Billy?

Can't wait to see him in a blue shirt, hopefully against Norwich

Never known a transfer have such conflicting reports

Mike Mcgrath normally very reliable too

I reckon it will be City bid a and a Kane transfer request next week personally

the amount of times i read the phrase "dig in his heels" in the last week is mental

Never known a transfer have such conflicting reports

Mike Mcgrath normally very reliable too

I reckon it will be City bid a and a Kane transfer request next week personally
There are reports coming from two sides. Man City side reports a better bid for kane. Spurs reports no to sale of kane. No bids received and no discussions with city have taken place with regards to kane.

I reckon city will submit the offer after the game today. Remains to be seen what will be levy's stand

No offence but Kane is much better than Lukaku
We learn from the Adebayor deal, put a bid in i believe we have done that £100 million, leave until last day or till it is accepted, do not engage in bidding against ourselves, and walk away preferably with another option if not accepted. We did learn something from the Lukaku deal price, they are similar players age, records , abilities but not style,if anything Lukaku is the more valuable as he is Club trained for Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.