Harry Kane

What other options?

Haaland apart and that seems impossible, I don't see any Kane alternatives unfortunately.
Obviously i am not in the loop, but the options are dependent on what you/Pep wants, Calvert Lewin could do the target man job, Llorente?,or Isak? also, not that i think we will go down that route but loans are another option till Haalands clause kicks in .

He be the man who wrote last summer that it'll be a huge disappointment if City signed Messi. Pep should prove himself by winning the CL without him.

Also a regular on the Anfield Wrap. I don't believe a word of what he's written. Quite frankly I'm sick of reading about Levy and Spurs. I hope after we sign Kane we never do a deal with them again. Really can't be arsed with the cult of personality around the glorified accountant.
Now that explains a lot. Definitely knows his audience.

We learn from the Adebayor deal, put a bid in i believe we have done that £100 million, leave until last day or till it is accepted, do not engage in bidding against ourselves, and walk away preferably with another option if not accepted. We did learn something from the Lukaku deal price, they are similar players age, records , abilities but not style,if anything Lukaku is the more valuable as he is Club trained for Chelsea.
Hahahahaha

Obviously i am not in the loop, but the options are dependent on what you/Pep wants, Calvert Lewin could do the target man job, Llorente?,or Isak? also, not that i think we will go down that route but loans are another option till Haalands clause kicks in .
In all honestly at the level of striker we need, I don't think there is an alternative at this time.

Calvert-Lewis, Lorente, a big no for me.

There are reports coming from two sides. Man City side reports a better bid for kane. Spurs reports no to sale of kane. No bids received and no discussions with city have taken place with regards to kane.

I reckon city will submit the offer after the game today. Remains to be seen what will be levy's stand

Hopefully this week will go something like:
Improved bid Monday
Levy Rejects
Kane transfer request
Same bid with add ons
Accepted

Levys going to make it look like he had no choice and Kane forced it

Juventus are publicly traded and financially healthy. Real Madrid is one of the richest clubs in the world.

This ignorant arrogance is why everybody despises you btw
Okay then, lets deal with the facts that are out there in the public domain.

Madrid have posted losses of 300 million from the pandemic. They loaned out 7 players last season to keep the wage bill down (Bale). They have an ageing squad with many of their top earners the wrong side of 30, and their 2 main center backs have just left. Their only signing this summer has been a 29 year old defender on a free transfer.

Juventus took a gamble on Ronaldo, paying RM 100m for him, and then paying the player a further 100m over 3 seasons. This was supposed to bring the CL back to Turin, but it didn't. They currently have a wage bill that is 100m higher than Inter who just won the title. They are currently 400m in debt, which is expected to run over half a billion with pandemic losses added to this. They are currently trying to bring in loan deals instead of buying players.

Barcelona are 1.3b in debt, and are desperately trying to offload players.

To put it into perspective, Brentford FC have outspent Real Madrid, Juventus and Barcelona combined in the transfer market this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.